Dream Theater - Chaos In Motion Collector's Edition

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We are taking preorders on the 2DVD/3CD collector's edition of Dream Theater's Chaos In Motion that streets on Tuesday. This is limited to 5,000 copies for North America and has already been oversold. What that means is that all the retailers and distributors will have their allotment cut back.

Our copies are on the way - exactly how many we'll know soon. I do know for a fact that we will not be able to restock it and I expect this will be a hot item on Ebay come next Wednesday.

Limit of one per pair of ears.

www.lasercd.com

Just ordered.

I've ordered in Amazon as well (about 2 months ago) but I'm not sure if I will make the cut. If I do, I'll just sell one on Ebay or return it to Amazon

Hey Ken, just wondering if you got the stock ready to ship.

Amazon and CDUniverse have already sold out and sending emails that the product has been discontinued (I still haven't received one of those).

I'm in Atlanta at ProgPower. Stock will show up on Monday and ship out. I am expecting a 100% allotment but we'll see...

We allocate and ship on a first come - first served basis. We are back from ProgPower and will start filling orders tomorrow. Looks like some people will be shut out...not sure yet.