Dream Theater / Into Eternity / Redemption

Being in NC, I pathetically say.....I am used to this, though so never happy about it....but no Virginia show?....Geez...all the years supporting this bands tours , traveling to the 9.30 club, and the closest they come is Baltimore?????

They didn't come to the DC area at all for the Octovarium tour, which was kinda strange since they always seemed to hit DC at some point.

I'm still debating going up to Baltimore. The guy who I wanted to go up with decided he wasn't going, so I guess it will be just me if I decide to go.

Jason

They did at KC last night and they changed the start time by 30 mintues so I missed Into Eternity. Ticket time said 730 and I got there at 730 with Redemption coming on stage.

Ya know....that is really starting to happen a lot lately. Why put a showtime on the ticket, websites, adverts when they are not accurate? It's one thing for a show to start late....that's almost expected. But when the show starts a half hour to an hour earlier than expected, that's just plain rude. I know its an imperfect world, but have a little sympathy for the people that have paid good money to see a complete package.

I know its an imperfect world, but have a little sympathy for the people that have paid good money to see a complete package.

Yeah is that anything like a well known rock band that has been on a forever farewell tour with only half the actual band members & the rest made up stand ins? Heck, they treated their fans to just one of the original members recently. :erk: Gosh they just love their fans. :Smug:

(Earlier-than-posted start times)

Yeah is that anything like a well known rock band that has been on a forever farewell tour with only half the actual band members & the rest made up stand ins? Heck, they treated their fans to just one of the original members recently. :erk: Gosh they just love their fans. :Smug:

Uh, actually, it's nothing like that. :lol:

I truly hate it when shows start earlier than scheduled. The Masquerade has been doing this a lot lately, which is why I just suggested to Mosquito and Palabra de Dios (en route) that they try to get there before the official doors-open at 7pm. Ya never know....

I missed some pretty good bands at TX Madfest -- notably Scale the Summit -- because, being local adds to the bill before Madfest, they started wayy earlier. This wasn't anyone's 'fault' per se, but it proves that sometimes, it pays to get to the venue early.

Wow, man...that came out of left field...a bit uncalled for...

Got your troll hat on?

Yeah l was offbase abit...l rectified that. But, it is a public forum and as such...

Just like you threw your .02 in without any substance.

Your troll attire suits you l see. :rolleyes:

It is really and truly amazing that you are able to turn around just about any statement and somehow turn it into ammunition against any person and/or topic...and come out looking like some uber-superior, self-righteous saint...

I pride myself in having the gift of gab, and the ability to read people and relate to their "world." It makes me successful as a salesman. However, I feel that I must bow down before you, sir.

I have seen you corrupt just about every opinion that has ever turned itself against you...I have seen you act like a troll while accusing others of doing the same...I have seen you villify yourself while still (backhandedly) condemning others...

You are a wordsmith, Sir...and there is no point in verbally (or otherwise) jousting with you...

It's sad, though...cuz it still makes you such an asshole...

Purely an observation................

LOL dude...l don't think KingsGene took what l said very hard...hell he had a great comeback & l acknowledged it. l think he realized l didn't attack him. But something obviously crawled up your ass somehow.

Don't take it so serious. Here l'll help you...repeat after me...let it go...let it go. ;)

LOL dude...l don't think KingsGene took what l said very hard...hell he had a great comeback & l acknowledged it. l think he realized l didn't attack him. But something obviously crawled up your ass somehow.

Don't take it so serious. Here l'll help you...repeat after me...let it go...let it go. ;)

Thanks for helping me make my point...