Enchant Headlines BAR Fest!!!!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Check out this announcement!!! Spread the word!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...s-bay-area-redemption-zero-hour-timeline.html

Bay Area Rock Fest is pleased to announce Enchant's first gig in the Bay Area since their "Live at Last" DVD shoot in Oakland almost 3 years ago. Joining them will be special guests Redemption with their record release party for their new album "The Origins of Ruin" . Also appearing will be Zero Hour and Bay Area band Timeline (www.timelinemusic.net)

Stay tuned for more details on this show and for another exciting announcement in the Bay Area Progressive Metal scene forthcoming! Please use the BARfest forum for any comments on this show--

Thanks to Doug, Ed, Jasun, Nick, all the Timeline guys and Eric Boles (my cohort) for making this happen--and kicking some major ass in the music scene out here. Thanks to Deron for his speed in getting my forum live. Thanks to all the bands in this scene, Glen, and all of you fans for helping me believe in a world with real music- See you all there!!

Website link
http://www.bayarearockfest.com/enchant.html

Forum Link
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar-fest-430/

My Space- www.myspace.com/bayarearockfest

Date
Saturday March 24th – Doors at 6:30PM, show at 7PM

Venue
Avalon Night Club
777 Lawrence Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95051
408-241-0777
www.nightclubavalon.com
General admission show 21 and over

Tickets
Tickets are on sale immediately at the following link
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/10068
$25.00 plus service charge
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("5799265")

Y-E-S

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh yeah baby I am SO stoked.........................

Making airline arrangements within the week........... Cally here I come

ENCHANT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

One small clarification-- Ricks post is incorrect- this gig is not Bay Area Rock Fest aka BARfest. This is a separate festival. The March show is an Enchant headlining show with special guests-- Stay tuned for more announcements for the festival

One small clarification-- Ricks post is incorrect- this gig is not Bay Area Rock Fest aka BARfest. This is a separate festival. The March show is an Enchant headlining show with special guests-- Stay tuned for more announcements for the festival
Doh!!! Sorry about that! I should have read the whole message. I apologize for any confusion. :(

It'll be a reunion of friends and an awesome concert all rolled into one!!! :headbang: :kickass:

WORD :headbang: YOU KNOW IT! there will for sure be something pre gig again, especially for everyone travelling.

We are pumped about this, I am extra pumped getting to play with these other incredible bands and friends who I highly admire and can not wait to hear live. I have been talking to Nick about doing a gig with Redemption and Enchant for years now and pretty much the same with Troy and Jasun so this is a very cool deal.

Also this is just a kick off for 2007 there will be more gigs later I am sure under 18 shows and in other areas as well. We need to get this next release out also so those might come a little later, or sooner?

For now this is the best possible option and venue and the promoter is awesome!

I am still bouncing off the walls since this announcement...... March is going to rock!
:headbang:

Kristen - Kev and I will catch you in a few months!:)

Hey Ed,

Thanks to you and the guys--this is an amazing line-up and as you can see we're all pretty excited and most appreciative! "Kick off for 2007" and "get this next release out", that's music to our ears, the best lyrics in a long time!

Kev and Burke--looking forward to seeing you again! Let me know when you're getting into town, and which airport. I may be able to help out with a bit of taxi service if needed.

K, viadragon

Hey Ed,

Thanks to you and the guys--this is an amazing line-up and as you can see we're all pretty excited and most appreciative! "Kick off for 2007" and "get this next release out", that's music to our ears, the best lyrics in a long time!

Kev and Burke--looking forward to seeing you again! Let me know when you're getting into town, and which airport. I may be able to help out with a bit of taxi service if needed.

K, viadragon

:worship:kickass:

That would be AWESOME!! Thanks so much for the offer. We are usually so wrapped up in logostics of GETTING out there, we don't worry about local transpo.... till we are already in town:lol:

I will let you know - thanks again!

Yeah this show is going to kick ass!!!!

I need a very large Enchant Logo if anyone can help me out? I am working on the poster/flier for the Event!!Thanks

Bear

Hey welcome brotha Bear, thanks for your help with everything. Indeed it will we are really exited about this one. So many great people invloved already :worship:

I may have something that could work. Where should I send it? if Doug has not already got you something?

Yeah this show is going to kick ass!!!!

I need a very large Enchant Logo if anyone can help me out? I am working on the poster/flier for the Event!!Thanks

Bear

Hey welcome brotha Bear, thanks for your help with everything. Indeed it will we are really exited about this one. So many great people invloved already :worship:

I may have something that could work. Where should I send it? if Doug has not already got you something?

Anything I can do to help out the Bay Area Prog and Metal scene I will :headbang: I actually met you guys at Queensryche at the Fillmore a few years ago, that was I think the last time with Kelly Grey, whewwww, thank god he's out of the band..

I digress :p:cool: you can send it to bearjams at comcast dot net, thank you

Also big props to David H and Eric B for kicking this into high gear and getting our music to us!!! I cant wait!!!

Bear