EVIL LEGEND RECORDS Update:

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
Contact me at evillegendrecords@hotmail.com for ordering.

ACEIUM - Wicked Metal (LP) : Pre WITCHKILLER album. Doug Adams’ first band in 1982. Very impressive traditional 80's metal = $16
ANGUS - Tracks Of Doom / Warrior Of The World : Speed Metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, ACCEPT. = $10
ATTACKER - Battle At Helm’s Deep : Classic 80's traditional with very unique vocals. This is their most progressive sounding effort. = $10
ATTACKER - The Second Coming : Out Of Print Speedy traditional 80's metal. =$12
BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown : Classic 80's True Heavy Metal. = $11
CIRITH UNGOL - Frost And Fire : Debut effort of ground breaking 80's Doom - Epic Metal with 70's flavor. Unique raspy vocals. = $9
CIRITH UNGOL - King Of The Dead : 2nd album = $9
CIRITH UNGOL - One Foot In Hell : 3rd album =$12
DARK QUARTERER - S/T : Italian Doom - Epic Progressive Metal of the highest quality = $8
DARK QUARTERER - Violence : 4th album. = $12
DEFENDER - Remaining Tales : 80's Speed Metal from The Netherlands. = $14
DEVIL LEE ROT - Metalizer : Blackened NWOBHM. Fans of METALUCIFER will enjoy. =$13
DRUDKH - Forgotten Legends : Hypnotic Black Metal =$12
EXCITER - Heavy Metal Maniac : Re-Issue 2005 Canadian Thrash Classic = $15
EXCITER - Violence And Force Canadian Thrash Classic =$11
EXCITER - Long Live The Loud : Re- Issue 2005 Canadian Thrash Classic = $15
FUTURE TENSE - Crossing The Swords...Again (LP) : Heavy WITCHFYNDE, IRON MAIDEN, MERCYFUL FATE influence = $16
GRIFFIN - Protectors Of The Lair : Speed Metal ala WITCHFINDER GENERAL and MERCYFUL FATE = $11
HEXX - No Escape / Under The Spell 2 on 1 CD : 80's Traditional / Speed Metal : $12
LEGEND - Anthology DCD : A criminally underrated NWOBHM band. Very unique sounding. =$14
LORD VADER - Goliath : Fans of (old) RUNNING WILD, CIRITH UNGOL, BLACK SABBATH, KAT, (old) METALLICA will enjoy. Sung in Polish. = $13
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Twilight Of The Idols 70's - Celtic - Doom - 80's metal. Very unique sounding band. = $14
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Twilight Of The Idols (LP) = $16
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Down Among The Deadmen : 3rd album = $15
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Traveller : 4th album. Very space rock sounding. = $14
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE - Split 7"= $10
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG / IRONSWORD - Split 7" =$8
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Atavism = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Invasion / Metal DCD = First two albums of the Epic Metal gods. 70's influence. = $15.50MANILLA ROAD - Mark Of The Beast : Lost gem finally released to die hard fans. = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Crystal Logic : 3rd album. Epic Metal with NWOBHM influence = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Crystal Logic (LP) : Original Roadster Records (Sealed) = $25
MANILLA ROAD - Open The Gates: 4th album. Epic Metal masterpiece. = $15
MANILLA ROAD - The Deluge : 5th album of their classic era. =$15
MANILLA ROAD - Mystification = 6th album. Thrashy - Epic Metal. = $10
MANILLA ROAD - Mystification (LP) : Original Roadster Records (Sealed) = $25
MANILLA ROAD - Out Of They Abyss / Live Roadkill DCD = $15.50
MANILLA ROAD - Courts Of Chaos : Epic / Experimental / Thrashy = $12
MANILLA ROAD - The Circus Maximus : Not a true MR album. For die hard fans = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Atlantis Rising : Heavy Epic Crushing = $12
MANILLA ROAD - Spiral Castle : $12
METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Hunter : Killer Blackened NWOBHM, US Version= $11
METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Chainsaw : US Version = $11
OZ - Fire In The Brain : 80's Traditional Metal from Finland. = $10
PAGAN ALTAR - Volume 1: Debut album. Very dark NWOBHM - Doom gods. = $15
PAGAN ALTAR - Lords Of Hypocrisy : 2nd album. Killer follow - up to the debut. = $15
PLACE OF SKULLS - Love Through Blood EP : Victor Griffin on vocals. =$8
SABBAT - Sabbatical Holocaust : Early recordings of this classic Black, Thrash, Traditional band = $12
SABBAT - Karisma : Japanese Version, German Import = $13
SABBAT - Satanasword : Gold Sword Cover, German Import = $13
SABBAT - Karmagmassacre : Gold Cover, German Import = $13
SABBAT - ..To Praise The Sabbatical Queen, German Import = $13
SABBAT - And The Sabbatical Queen, US Version = $11
SABBAT - Envenom, US Version = $11
SACRED OATH - A Crystal Vision : IRON MAIDEN meets MERCYFUL FATE. King Diamond-ish vocals. = $10
SATAN’S HOST - Metal From Hell: MERCYFUL FATE, JAG PANZER, SLAYER. Evil sounding! $11
SAVAGE GRACE - Master Of Disguise / The Dominatress : KILLER American Speed Metal = $15
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winkerkill : Heavy Progressive IRON MAIDEN sound with the most insane vocals ever recorded.(Out Of Stock, Temp. Out Of Print) = $12
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Free The Beast : 2nd album and unreleased material =$12
STORMWITCH - Walpurgis Night : German 80's traditional metal influenced by JUDAS PRIEST = $12
STORMWITCH - Tales Of Terror : 2nd album = $12
STORMWITCH - Stronger Than Heaven 3rd album. This is the last essential album you need. = $12
TYRANT’S REIGN - S/T: American Thrash Metal masterpiece = (Temp. Out)$12
ULYSSES SIREN - Above The Ashes : American Thrash/Speed Metal =$12
VICTOR GRIFFIN - Late For An Early Grave : PENTAGRAM fans must own. =$12
SNAKEPIT Heavy Metal Magazine - Issue 14 = $8 (That includes shipping to the US and Canada. World will have to contact me)
Shipping etc.
US.
$1.75 for the first CD. $.25 for each additional CD. LPs are $2.50 a piece. Shipping is Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Canada.
$1.75 for the first CD. $.75 for each additional CD. LPs are $3.00 a piece. This price is for airmail orders under 1 pound which is around 3-4 CDs or 1 LP. I highly recommend ordering this way because I will not have to put the Customs sticker on it and you have a higher chance of getting your package. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail by shipping this way.. Any order over 1 pound will be sent registered mail (very expensive, but I can guarantee the package). You will have to request a quote.

WORLD - contact me for details. Shipping is best for orders under 1 pound (3-4 CDs, or 1 LP) I highly recommend ordering this way because I will not have to put the Customs sticker on it and you have a higher chance of getting your package. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail by shipping this way.. Any order over 1 pound will be sent registered mail (very expensive, but I can guarantee the package). You will have to request a quote.

Can't wait for that "Crystal Logic" LP!

Hey, what's the story with those Slough Feg vinyls? I fucking managed to scratch my Twilight of the Idols one, and it's my favourite album by them. The scratch takes out a couple of seconds of my favourite song, Brave Connor Mac. I mustve been drunk or something, which is very possible.

Demilich said:
Can't wait for that "Crystal Logic" LP!

Hey, what's the story with those Slough Feg vinyls? I fucking managed to scratch my Twilight of the Idols one, and it's my favourite album by them. The scratch takes out a couple of seconds of my favourite song, Brave Connor Mac. I mustve been drunk or something, which is very possible.

I found 1 Twilight Of The Idols LP, so far. I can send that to you with your Crystal Logic LP. Sorry to hear about the scratch man.

I found 2 SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE 7". One is yours and the other one is already taken.

Not to worry cause I think I found atleast 15 more SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE 7"!!!! I will know more by the weekend I hope.

Thanks.

Btw.. "Feeling Free Again" is by far the worst song on that album, but I still like it :cool:

Oh come on, I like that one a lot :p It might be a LITTLE cheesy though. The 5th and 6th tracks are the ones that bore me a bit so far, but they'll probably grow on me. Other than that, the rest is fucking gold!

Yea, I guess I can get these things off you all in one go, eh?

Edit:
What do you know about the quantity of Twilight of the Idols LPs printed? And about an even more limited gold LP version?

You're missing out on Crystal Logic:p :) Every song (except FFA) is absolute classic!

Yeah you can get all 3 in one sweep.

Lord Weird Slough Feg “Twilight of the Idols” '98 DPR1 (limited 1000 copies, 900 black vinyl, 100 clear orange/gold colored vinyl)

Orange (it really isn't gold) is the one I have now. Cool. Too bad it won't play perfectly anymore, but it's just a small scratch. Just finished listening to it again, the rest sounds great :)

EDIT! You know what? I'm an idiot. It isn't a scratch, that's how it's supposed to sound. For some reason I was getting confused. Guess I don't need that Idols vinyl then, unless it's well-priced. A regular non-gold/orange one wouldn't hurt either, since then I could retire the other as a collector's item.

For now I'm gonna thank you for the offer and say no, simply 'cause I'm strapped for cash at the moment. If you still happen to have it, or Deadmen or Traveller vinyls, when I've got more money, I'll grab em off you. For now, I'll stick with the Crystal Logic and SF/Solstice split.

ANGUS
SACRED OATH
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winterkill

Have all arrived.

Check the first page for everything instock.

I only have 3 SLAUTER XSTROYES left. They are out of print right now and I don't know when they will be back in print. They're one of my highest recommendations if you really dig CRAZY / INSANE vocals.

UPDATE... check the top, but most importantly...

MANILLA ROAD LPS are in. They are sealed!!! Get them while you can.

Thanks
Tim

Well that's some good news! I've been listening to my shitty mp3s of Crystal Logic at least once a day lately, I've fallen in love with it completely!

after a couple of listens to Mystification, it's fucking tempting to ask you to hold on to a copy of that one too! Killer! i like the thrashier music, and how the vocals stay exactly the same!

These are KILLER also. I will save you one, because if I don't you'll kick yourself in the ass when I'm out of them.

I thought you guys might like to feast your eyes on this:

fa_1_b.JPG

Evil_Legend said:
PAGAN ALTAR - Volume 1: Debut album. Very dark NWOBHM - Doom gods. = $15
PAGAN ALTAR - Lords Of Hypocrisy : 2nd album. Killer follow - up to the debut. = $15

*bump* NAD, look here you bitch!

*looks in wallet, cries*

I want Volume 1, but need to hold off for a few weeks (damn tax season). How many copies do you have?