Explain your Avatar

OpethBrian

Mar 12, 2002
New Hope, Pa, USA
Visit site
I've seen some pretty weird, and also cool avatars on some of the members here. What is your avatar, that is if its not something everyone should know? Mine is an incubus raping a woman. An Incubus is a mythological demon, kind of like a male version of a Succubus, it rapes women and haunts them in their dreams. (nightmares)

Mine is a Psychik Cross (ala Psychik TV, Throbbing Gristle, Coil).
It is an upside down and rightside up Cross together. To me it symbolizes unity of all, and a belief in all. There is something to be learned from everyone within every different belief system.

Sickness. The doll from Vasquez' "I feel sick" comic.

I think someone on this forum has a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac avatar but I forget who.

Vasquez is the greatest.

Mine is a cover of KAT's "Roze Milosci Najlepiej Przyjmuja Sie Na Grobie".

KAT is an old (80's-90's) Polish thrash group, which pretty openly preached the themes of Satanism, and attacking the church. Their music and lyrics are pretty technical and intelligent, and I am just starting to really discover them.

By the way KAT in polish means "executioner" and the cd title in simple translation means "The roses of love best take roots on a grave."

Sfarog

done by theodor kittelsen.. who was a great artist!

he also did the picture which buzum used for his album 'hvis lyset tar oss'.

my avatar is named pesta kommer or something, which means black death is coming. he did a lot of pictures about the black death.

mine is an eyeball with is the O to the name of my band OBTUSE.....that is what it says,,but it is hard to see.