Fates Warning - APSOG reissue

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Ken,

I know that someone asked you about the Disconnected reissue and you said that you'd check with Metal Blade. As far as I know, you didn't update the post. What's the deal with these? Will you be carrying the APSOG re-issue PAL DVD/CD combo pack?

~Brian~

Metal Blade doesn't have any plans to release this over here. Looks like it's a Massacre Records deal. Just means it will be more expensive (sigh). I'll dig further....

KG

I picked up the Inside Out / Disconnected reissue #3984-14595-2 (sorry Ken I cannot wait forever though I much prefer doing business with the Lasers Edge) and it has some interesting stuff on the CD. It contains 3 cool bonus songs. The song One with totally different lyrics, an unreleased song and a cover of Under the Milky way. The 3 demo tracks on inside out didn't sound much different from a couple listens. The CD's are released on the Metalblade.de label from Germany. I see nothing relating to Massacre records?

Yeah they are on order. My sales rep was sadly let go so I'll have to sort through some expected confusion when I return from Amsterdam but they should be in very shortly.

KG