Football/Patriots

WE SHALL ALL WATCH MEN IN EXCEEDINGLY TIGHT PANTS COLLIDE AND FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY OUR WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS REALLY WISH WE'D JUST GIVE UP AND EXPERIMENT SEXUALLY WITH OTHER DUDES ONCE TO GET IT OUT OF OUR SYSTEM!

Yeah, true that. I am worried though, having all the nay-sayers on our side, maybe we will be cursed. I am superstitious! I will have to watch the season at my bassists house, and The SB at my brothers, just like the last 3 times lol!

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but I am NOT a sports fan. If they win, yay, if they lose...awwwwwwwww BOO-HOO-HOO! ;-) As for playing Guild Wars, look who's talking mr. Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion! And whatever else you are playing on yer xbox 360!

Dude, If you can't hang with the Pats, you are just gay!!!

Go play Guild Wars or something lol!!!

At least football is real lOL!!!!!

last time i visited mr reality here, he demanded that i play mortal kombat and halo 2. he spent hours on both [and almost wept when i button mashed in mk].

So the 1st pre-season game was a bit boring, and a bit lacking. I understand it doesn't matter if we won and all. But I wish they played Mass and some of the other big pick-ups.

We will still be going all the way by the way!