For the readers and gamers: Book Bundles

May 7, 2002
I ran across this site the other day, thanks to a link on Michael Stackpole's Stormwolf website, and thought some of you might be interested. You pay what you think the authors are worth. Pay a minimum amount, between $10 to $15 depending upon the package you choose, and receive bonus titles.

- The NaNoWriMo Writing Tools Bundle is a very special bundle we've put together just for National Novel Writing Month. It has 12 books by award-winning and best-selling authors who can help you not only put together a novel in a month, but help guide you into a career as a writer.

- Cozy Mystery Bundle. As the temperature outside ranges from chilly to frigid, there's no better activity than to hole up indoors with some great reads. Enter The Cozy Mystery Bundle. A total of fourteen titles (seven books and two more boxed sets) are made up of perennial favorites like Bill Crider and Ed Gorman, as well as some new and rising stars you're sure to love.

- Erotic Romance. In honor of the most erotic month of the year, we're presenting The Erotic Romance Bundle, a collection of nine books that will excite and titillate. This adults-only (naturally) bundle is curated by Kiki Howell, and spans romance subgenres like contemporary and historical, paranormal/pagan and fairy tales, bondage and femdom, to name a few.

- The Kill Screen Bundle features not only the first eight issues of the critically acclaimed Kill Screen Magazine in .epub, .mobi and .pdf format, but if you meet the bonus price, you also get two games: Glorkian Warrior (for Mac and PC) and Mount and Blade (a Steam redemption code for the PC version).

https://storybundle.com/nano

Some of these are ending in just a few days, so you might want to take advantage of them while there's time... I've already snagged the nanowrimo bundle, and am debating about the mystery and kill screen bundles. They sound interesting. If only they had a sci-fi and fantasy bundle.. that would be awesome!

It's a neat enough concept. I got a bundle last summer that came with a bunch of e-books and some neat albums including Roswell Six (with James Labrie singing), the Abney Park double-live album, and a couple of incredible Irish/folk albums.