Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Wow. Saw a number of you last night. I should have browsed this thread before going. But even then I'm horrid with names, so I rarely ask somebody if they are XYZ.

Everybody saw Cede though. How can you miss him?

MetalChicken-6.jpg

Chicken & Prog Metal

Er, crap. Where was the poster posted? I never even saw it, and I so wanted to snap a picture of the amazing work you did. Thanks all the same, I had a billion awesome people introduce themselves to me because of you!

mtndewqueen88 said:
Er, crap. Where was the poster posted? I never even saw it, and I so wanted to snap a picture of the amazing work you did. Thanks all the same, I had a billion awesome people introduce themselves to me because of you!

...when you walked up the stairs, it was posted to the left up on the wall...ambr did mention to us that if we wanted a copy, we could email her and she would send a jpeg...

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
I submitted pictures, but didn't see them on the poster last night. :confused: Maybe 'cause I didn't have time to fool with printshop and put our names on them, just as captions underneath. Maybe next year.

heh, I actually recognized you (I think) without the poster... however, I didn't get a chance to talk to you, because I only saw you a few times, and you looked like you were going somewhere in a hurry. :)

I didn't see it either but i really wasnt looking for it. I did notice maybe 2 people i have seen pics of from here, both were really cute girls. By the way who is/was the HOT chick with the "Glow" devil horns on? I just put in my DVD of last yrs PP and she is on it also. I also saw a pretty red head who a online friend told me to say hi to if i saw her, he said her name was Jen, and after i visited her Myspace page i knew what she looked like, but she was always talking to others so i didn't wanna be rude and go up to a complete stranger and say "yeah a dude named Trekman (john) said to say HI to you,lol.

I found the poster and DAMN you did an awesome job. I figured that my pic would not have been taken seriously and put on there...but it was! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Of course because of it, I had a ton of folks asking to see the ring after I introduced myself. Only sorry I had to disappoint!

Can't wait to be on next year's poster.

Coldie....are we THERE yet?

Coldfire Mouse said:
I found the poster and DAMN you did an awesome job. I figured that my pic would not have been taken seriously and put on there...but it was! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Not a problem ;)
Ann Marie and I really wanted that pic on the poster. =)

trentdk said:
Ya, I wasn't on it either--the guy weeping under the poster twas I :(

Awesome poster regardless! :) What was the size (in pixels) of that final image?
Awww, sorry. :erk: We really TRIED to get everyone in, but I guess I missed a couple. Will work on a better system for next year, so no one gets overlooked.

Thanks for all the compliments, people. I'm just glad everyone enjoyed it and maybe learned some new faces from it. I don't suppose anyone brought it home? I forgot. :lol: I don't really want it back since I can always print another, just seems a shame to leave it behind.

And yes, I did say I'd email anyone a copy if they'd like it. Please email me at amber(at)beyondearcandy(dot)com and let me know. Oh, and the final pixel size was 7200x9163, psd image size with layers 188.8 M, :p , but of course I can make it any size or format you want.

Coldfire Mouse said:
I found the poster and DAMN you did an awesome job. I figured that my pic would not have been taken seriously and put on there...but it was!

I recognized you!!!!! :lol:

heh... for all the people who didn't make it on the poster, I'm sorry, and I wish I could give up one of my slots for you. I was on there twice. ;)

BTW, thanks again to Ann Marie and Paula for the hard work. It was a well-done poster, and it was fun looking at it and being narcissistic. :)