Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
Ok, back by popular demand I'm going to do the posters to help us identify the faces behind the names on this forum. If you'd like to be included, please post a photo of yourself with either your screen name, real name or both on it.
Example:
AMBRnDave2.jpg

Since I'm starting earlier this time, hopefully I can have them printed out larger than last year, (Those I did at Kinkos in Atlanta the afternoon before the pre-party. )

If you were in it last year, please post another photo anyway. Hopefully we'll have even more photos than last year. :kickass:

I look TERRIBLE, and my hair is way longer than it is now. and i dunno why my glasses are on lol.
but hey, its a pic with christopher johnsson from therion!

meettherion.jpg

Here's another take:
CIMG4179-1.jpg

me on the left, my friend Pete on the right. and some other dudes in the background lol, you might be on this board idk

Well, tis I, the infamous Gunstar9. My name is Michael. I'm teh PPUSA n00b this year.

DreamTheater.jpg

horns.jpg

scarynigger.jpg

Photo007.jpg

IntheFire.jpg

Loudness.jpg

Glad to see some pictures popping up already. Love that one of Metal Rose. Was a great outfit.:headbang:

Don't forget to let me know what name to use. Would be helpful if you put it on the photo, though I'll add them on the ones without.

Empress said:
You're so lucky to have gotten him in that picture. I was sitting down when he walked by and he dissapeared into the venue, and I didn't want to chase him like some crazy person. :)

Are you talking about last year? That photo was actually taken at PP4. I have a couple from last year, but they're pretty ...uh....well, it was late and I'm not posting them, lol.

AMBR, can you give me hand in getting a picture posted. I am computer illiterate. hehehehehehe

John

Sure, John. Do you have a Photobucket account? Easy and free. Just need to get your photo into jpg format at a reasonable size, like 3x5, no larger than upload it. If you need more help, no problem. Just tell me what you need to know.

298176994_m.jpg

wooohoooooo i did it, damn that was easy, thanks for all the help AMBR, and Pelata. AMBR us the name PYRAMAZE51 - John and that is my little buddy Irving hehehehehehehehe.

kittybeast said:
Thanks Ambr for doing this! I'll keep things simple and just stick with my nick,less names to remember:lol:

usandsym2.jpg
[/IMG]

Pabla is my real name though, yup 'tis a weird one

That's such a cool picture... I love it! I think you did give me a copy right?