Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Alrighty then!!!!!!!

Me having a late night snack or Caught in a Web

609066775_l.jpg

Bear

pollution said:
Okay here's a rather boring one of me.. but I figured to post a simple one which might actually help someone who hasn't met me before to recognize me.

Thanks Ann Marie for doing the poster again! I think everyone should help her out by adding their name on the actual image like she requested :)

aki.jpg
Ow ow ;) - it's my running buddy!

oh Bear, that is the best! ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel so.....ensnared.

He might look closer to his age in that pic, but seeing him in person, I thought he didn't look a day over 25

Thanks, Aki, for including your NAME .I'll add 'em on to the rest, but it is a help to have everyone do it. (hint, hint)

672321439lxw1.jpg

About 3 months old, hair is longer now, and it usually isnt as messy as it is there. I was going to take a fresh pic, but I can't find the camera :Smug:

:Smokin:

This is a much more recent picture of me, the others were old and practically unrecognizable lol
DSC01787.jpg

Heres another random photo, anybody recognize themselves and would like to point out who you are for all of us?
P1010725.jpg

Theandromedastrain said:
This is a much more recent picture of me, the others were old and practically unrecognizable lol
DSC01787.jpg

Heres another random photo, anybody recognize themselves and would like to point out who you are for all of us?
P1010725.jpg

I went to that place BEFORE it was called Earthlink Live...back in 1988...I saw Whitecross & Steve Taylor there (my old Christian Rock days in high school).

Azrael LenGraden said:
:err: ok...call me retarded or whatever but how the hell do you post a picture? Do you have to have it posted on a URL on the web?
Thanks

Click on the little yellow square button (Insert Image) when you're responding to a post. And then, use the link of the picture (it must be posted online somewhere) on the textbox that appears. You'd be all set after that. :)

Petethedrummer said:
I think Khan is around 34?

He might look closer to his age in that pic, but seeing him in person, I thought he didn't look a day over 25

yeah, that's the point. He doesn't look old, in that picture he did. ;)