Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

AngraRULES said:
Just so I feel I'm part of this too... Here's another picture of me and my lovely girlfriend!

miltonpaula.jpg

I know it's a "person repeat" but heck, I wanted to post one too! LOL
Right on! Whenever I see Lucas, I will ask him where you are, AR!:headbang: :cool:

7thSaviour said:
He won't be as easy to pick out of the crowd now. Just make sure you're with him at all times, Milton.
:cool: :headbang:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Too much of a burden for my poor soul to carry! LOL We gotta figure out something that'll make our lives easier in recognizing Lucas. He should wear a watermelon helmet such as this :
bobafett.gif

AngraRULES said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Too much of a burden for my poor soul to carry! LOL We gotta figure out something that'll make our lives easier in recognizing Mr. Angrafan. He should wear a watermelon helmet such as this :
bobafett.gif
:lol: Darn right! Or at least a futebol jersey!

Here is myself and some additional forum members...

From left to right.....

Mr. Buzzcut, Crew and me.
metalpeepsatvortex.JPG

Was it you that.............
Are you planning to get kicked out of the headshop again this year, if so...I want to go...I laughed my ass off when Crew told me that story!!:lol:

Theandromedastrain said:
Heres another random photo, anybody recognize themselves and would like to point out who you are for all of us?
P1010725.jpg

The women in the middle of the picture is Alicia (Aeturnia/Dragongrrrl), and i'm sitting on the wall on the right with my friend brendan. That's all I can recognize.

kittybeast said:
metalpeepsatvortex.JPG

Are you planning to get kicked out of the headshop again this year, if so...I want to go...I laughed my ass off when Crew told me that story!!:lol:
Hold on a sec....I was there when they got kicked out and I haven't even heard the story. Kel?

AngraRULES said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Too much of a burden for my poor soul to carry! LOL We gotta figure out something that'll make our lives easier in recognizing Lucas. He should wear a watermelon helmet such as this :
bobafett.gif

Not good to headbang, biatch! You will have to think of something else!

Azrael LenGraden said:
:err: ok...call me retarded or whatever but how the hell do you post a picture? Do you have to have it posted on a URL on the web?
Thanks
Yea, but that's easy. Just open a free Photobucket, account,
Make sure you're photo is in jpg format and not too large (3x5 is cool)
Follow their stupid easy directions to upload onto your account,
Then copy/past the IMG link here.
Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. :)

kittybeast said:
metalpeepsatvortex.JPG

LMAO!!!:lol::lol:

Thanks Kitty for bringing that all back to me. Holy shit. Crew and I were hysterical. Never ever should crazy metal heads be allowed into the Vortex then sent over to The JunkMan's Daughter to shop. It was when we hit the 'shoe loft' that things went bad. Real fast. o_O Crew and I are just terrible when we get together.

Gerry......you want pic's? Here's a pic for ya! Here was the part TheWhisper played in our day out and about in Atlanta 2005.....

gerry%20boa.JPG