From the ashes of Illusion Suite....Withem

What the hell happened to ILLUSION SUITE?

From their website http://www.illusionsuite.net

Unfortunately, Øyvind Larsen and Ketil Ronold has decided to leave Illusion Suite. We want to thank them for all the good times we had while playing in the band together and we wish them good luck with future projects.

And to all our friends and fans : The recording of our second album continues as planned!

And from their Facebook page:

New announcement : We proudly present a new guitar player to play on our new and upcoming album, Kim Jacobsen ("It's the end", "Hurt someone handsome")
Stay tuned and look up for a powerful and promising upcoming album mid-2012.
We wish you all a blasting weekend!! Best wishes from Illusion Suite!

Not as good as Illusion Suite in my book, but still definitely worth a buy. If we get both now, and Illusion Suite remains as good as they were, then I call it a plus.

Bassplayer WANTED..
WITHEM is looking for a bassplayer!!
Who can step in live 25 August (with Pagans Mind, at Gamla in Oslo)
but, also one who can join us as a permanent member. We are in the end of recording our debut album and we are now in dialogue with a very exciting network.
On our upcoming album Andreas Blomqvist (Seventh Wonder)
is doing the bass, SO A certain technique is a plus.
It's important for us that you are reliable, down to earth and love the subject bass. We provide our own studio, rehearsal room and a exciting future!
It's prefered that you are located in or around Oslo, Norway !!

Contact us at:

info@withemsite.com

is doing the bass, SO A certain technique is a plus.

Oh Hell yeah he has to have a certain technique, an awesome techique, good luck.

Sounds awesome. Of course they had me at
is doing the bass

Keep us posted, and I look forward to hearing the new Illusion Suite as well.

Maybe we can get Øyvind and the boys back in the future? Hopefully they can find a full time bassist. This is gonna be one killer disc when they're done!! Illusion who? :p