Fucking fuck I fucked my Iphone

Öwen;9076340 said:
James don't even try it man, re read my post as you obviously don't "get it" emphasis on the "IT"
i only saw a post about you jailbreaking your phone and it being pointless... i've never done it to mine, but i've checked out friend's iphones that have done it... and i agree with you actually. i don't care if anyone does it or doesn't do it to theirs, just don't have the time to do it with mine...

so... what am i not supposed to try? jailbreaking my phone? no worries, can't be arsed.

Actually I was just sending you back to that completely inadvertent post and telling you to read it again just to confuse you.

Öwen;9076349 said:
Actually I was just sending you back to that completely inadvertent post and telling you to read it again just to confuse you.
well, it worked... insofar as actually agreeing with you on something does, in fact, confuse me.

:lol:

Poor DanLights, ok now some tits :

Heidi-Klum-No-Boobs-1-1024x768.jpg

On what?

The post you quoted was referring to Steve Jobbs.

i'll copy the original posts that kicked this off.. and include an edit edit those "hard of reading".

I was just wondering . . .

Why is it OK to talk about hacking/cracking Iphone software but not audio software? I'm not trying to start shit, nor do I truly give a shit what you do to your iPhone. Just curious.

Why is the iPhone soft OK to hack but not audio soft in your eyes?

Not targeted at anyone. Just a general question.
this is not a forum for how to become an iPhone professional, nor does anyone here make their living using the iPhone.... sounds like you're missing the larger point that it's unethical to try to make your living or train to make your living while cheating the makers of the tools you rely on to do your job out of the funds they need to continue to offer good products and services... that's much, MUCH larger issue than the legalities.

having said that, i personally do not jailbreak my phone.. more than happy with the legit functionality... or rather to say, i'm too busy earning my living to worry about taking extra time with crap like that when there's enough legit apps for it to suck up all my "gadget" time.

EDIT: for 100% clarity, since clearly some people don't understand that the above post was a reply to the quoted text from Socialnumb, and that it was an answer to his question, and that it can only be made sense of in context of reading the quoted text FIRST:

i DO NOT CARE about hacking iPhones... nor should anyone else here... it's immaterial to the purpose of this forum... that is WHY, as Socialnumb asked, no one complains about it like they do when someone brings up pirating/cracking professional music software. IF this were a forum of Apple employees/developers, then i'm sure iphone jailbreaking would be a taboo subject.. it isn't, so no one cares. we ARE a forum of audio professionals and aspiring audio professionals... so yes, discussing the piracy of the software we use, or want to use, to EARN MONEY, is taboo... as it SHOULD be.

THAT was my answer to Socialnumb's question, and the ONLY purpose of my post. re-reading his original question it seems there may also be an issue of confusion regarding the differences between "hacking" and "pirating", but his question was still clear enough; why one, and not the other? i think i answered that clearly.

the end

*sigh*... yeah... but, since no one said anything against jailbreaking.....

never-mind... you know what? just watch the video.