General Chat

Dead Space is a great horror game..... Oh.... shit, nevermind. :lol:

I thought ResidentEvil 4 was kinda creepy, but Resident Evil 5 sucked ass.

Dead Space is a great horror game..... Oh.... shit, nevermind. :lol:

I thought ResidentEvil 4 was kinda creepy, but Resident Evil 5 sucked ass.

I never got to finish dead space, since some asshole stole my xbox, but I though it was a great horror game
and I thought resident evil 4 was greaattt, but 5 was okay. Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, it was okey.

but still, Silent hill 2, best horror game ever. There's just nothing that can beat it. :)

Never played Silent Hill...... Its on the PSN Store though, I could buy it for $5.99 :p

Does BioShock count as horror? that game was fucking creepy. :lol:

Never played Silent Hill...... Its on the PSN Store though, I could buy it for $5.99 :p

Does BioShock count as horror? that game was fucking creepy. :lol:

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
BUY THAT SHIT.
And I don't know, but it was a bit creepy :lol:

I have a bad tendency to never beat the PS1 games I buy though..... FF7, Wild ARMS, Crash Bandicoot (Fuck that game by the way. ITs hard as hell)..... :lol:

Ah, hate when that happens..... I woke with something in my eye, and it was bugging me for like a half hour :erk:

I pulled my calf muscle whilst sleeping, it's fuckin sair noo', this has to be the most bizziare injury I have ever picked up yet

I woke up to cramp in my calf muscle a few days ago...shit hurts like fucking hell and i was like fu fu fu fu!! FUCK YOOOOOOOOU!!!!

-[chop]-;9209905 said:
I woke up to cramp in my calf muscle a few days ago...shit hurts like fucking hell and i was like fu fu fu fu!! FUCK YOOOOOOOOU!!!!

I am grateful that I am not alone in this one, it's the fuckin worst way to wake up, as you well know, to have that searing pain and he can't fuckin move and even trying to massage it makes it worse, thankfully it cleared up by the end of the day

I am going to stay in Manchester for the weekend recording Leighs bass parts for the Groan album... And watching Mikey P's old bands reformation gig thing... AND climb a few rooftops. It's gonna be a belter innit!

Has anybody seen Dani Filth on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. He gets propper ripped into like and he makes shitty comebacks that he thinks are good but it's just really awkward to watch. Makes great TV.