Geoff Tate: "You guys suck"

Fuck that, try being in Phoenix in July when they have Mayhem and 2 of their stages are on mother fucking pavement in the middle of the fucking afternoon. That + 1000's of morons = disaster.

Tate was a really negative mofo the last two times (and final times) that I saw them in concert. If thing sucks now, it's Tate's singing, it's the band, their albums, etc.

someone had posted that they were at that show and the reason the crowd wasn't into them is because they were playing all the material no one likes... you know, everything after Empire.:D I saw them open for Priest and they played all older tunes with 1/2 new ones and went over well.. aside from the fact he can't hit any of the notes anymore.

If you can't sing Queen of the Reich, please don't add it to the set list. :popcorn:

I think Tate and Queensyrche are one of those few bands (KISS, Crue, Ozzt, Def Leppard, etc) that no matter how much they suck or piss on their fans those fans will keep running back for more.
But I do wonder that sense Tate will never achieve becoming Bono could he achieve becoming a Steve Perry? I suppose we will see if this new Queensryche thing with Todd takes off.