NECHOCHWEN
TCHORNOBOG
GHOST OF GLACIERS
LYKOTONON
+ MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
2022 DATES COMING SOON
HEART SIX RANCH, GRAND TETONS

Oh my... this looks fucking tastaaaay.

I have tickets to four 2020 festivals that carried over. So far 1/4 of those has already been postponed to 2022. I'm hoping Bloodstock Festival will go ahead in August, but who knows. I don't think I currently have any gig tickets.

FIRE IN THE MOUNTAINS FESTIVAL 2022
ENSLAVED
IVAR BJORNSON
SOLSTAFIR
YOB
STEVE VON TILL
MIKE SCHEIDT
HEXVESSEL
BELL WITCH & AERIAL RUIN
OBSEQUIAE
VISIGOTH
ETERNAL CHAMPION
SEAN PARRY SACRED KNOT
VARDLOKK
WAYFARER
DREADNOUGHT
YELLOW EYES
ANICON
DBUK
HAUNTER
NECHOCHWEN
TCHORNOBOG
GHOST OF GLACIERS
LYKOTONON
2022 DATES COMING SOON

Im down. You had me at Obsequiae, Haunter, Tchornobog, and Anicon.

I'd be willing to travel since I fly for free.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Re: Visigoth

The singer needs to quit wasting his time with this band and do another Gallowbraid and Caladan Brood

FIRE IN THE MOUNTAINS FESTIVAL 2022
ENSLAVED
IVAR BJORNSON
SOLSTAFIR
YOB
STEVE VON TILL
MIKE SCHEIDT
HEXVESSEL
BELL WITCH & AERIAL RUIN
OBSEQUIAE
VISIGOTH
ETERNAL CHAMPION
SEAN PARRY SACRED KNOT
VARDLOKK
WAYFARER
DREADNOUGHT
YELLOW EYES
ANICON
DBUK
HAUNTER
NECHOCHWEN
TCHORNOBOG
GHOST OF GLACIERS
LYKOTONON
2022 DATES COMING SOON

those bands are sick but imagine going to the tetons and watching a live gig instead of enjoying that heavenly place on earth.

Re: Visigoth

The singer needs to quit wasting his time with this band and do another Gallowbraid and Caladan Brood

There's SO much hype behind both of these projects that I can't blame the guy for just leaving it alone. The Caladan Brood album is a golden goose for Northern Silence. It's been re-pressed on vinyl like what, 6-7 times? I'd like to be surprised but I have hard time believing that his heart is truly set on continuing either band. There's a lot to live up to there...

Last edited:
The other guy in Caladan Brood has some decent side projects. I enjoy his lone album by the name Ered Wethrin. I think it's also on Northern Silence.

He also does Winterlore, which is pretty decent riff oriented USBM. In fact, that whole Salt Lake City scene is fairly interesting

The guitar solo in 'Wild Autumn Wind' is a peak moment in metal history

This statement rings of accuracy. This is also why I think the inevitable comparison with Summoning does this band a disservice. They certainly come from the same place but their respective MO are much further apart than what first meets the ear.

This is also why I think the inevitable comparison with Summoning does this band a disservice.

fact.jpg

Would love to see em. But of course the shows are all cali/ny and northeast and northwest. big fucking surprise

Dude I have tickets to that Dead Can Dance show, I think it was originally supposed to be in May 2020? It's been bumped a few times. Saw them live 9 years ago and it was a Life Affirming experience.

The Greek Theatre is fantastic. Saw King Crimson there with the triple drummer thing a few years ago, unreal show even with crappy seats. The price for parking is a joke, in fact when I pulled up to the top o' the hill and parking lot lady requested $40 I just laughed in her face. "Oh, you're serious. Well, here ya go."

Parking is free if you drive a Mercedes. I'd never wanted a 240D more than at that moment.

Looks like they have an offsite shuttle service. Still have to pay 15 fn dollars. Wish it were like the Hollywood Bowl which offers a shuttle service down the street from me to the venue. Makes inebriation extremely convenient.

GOAT venue.