Gojira/Devin Townsend North American Tour

jem777az

Bozzman
Sep 23, 2007
Peoria, AZ
Saw this on Blabbermouth this morning:

GOJIRA and the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT will join forces for a North American tour in January/February.

The trek, which was announced during this weekend's edition of Full Metal Jackie's nationally syndicated radio show, will also include support from THE ATLAS MOTH.

The dates are as follows:

Jan. 14 - Mill City Nights – Minneapolis, MN
Jan. 15 - Garrick Centre – Winnipeg, MB
Jan. 16 - Odeon Events Centre – Saskatoon, SK
Jan. 17 - MacEwan Hall – Calgary, AB
Jan. 19 - Vogue Theatre – Vancouver, BC
Jan. 20 - Studio 7 – Seattle, WA
Jan. 21 - Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
Jan. 23 - The Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
Jan. 24 - Ace of Spades – Sacramento, CA
Jan. 25 - Henry Fonda Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 28 - Marquee Theatre – Tempe, AZ
Jan. 29 - Sunshine Theatre – Albuquerque, NM
Jan. 31 - Granada Theatre – Dallas, TX
Feb. 01 - White Rabbit – San Antonio, TX
Feb. 02 - Warehouse Live – Houston, TX
Feb. 04 - State Theater – St. Petersburg, FL
Feb. 05 - The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
Feb. 07 - Rams Head Live – Baltimore, MD
Feb. 08 - Irving Plaza – New York, NY
Feb. 09 - Mr. Smalls – Millvale, PA
Feb. 12 - House of Blues – Chicago, IL
Feb. 13 - Phoenix Concert Theatre – Toronto, ON
Feb. 14 - Le National – Montreal, QC
Feb. 15 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA
Feb. 16 - Theater of Living Arts – Philadelphia, PA

I gotta be there. Been trying to see Gojira for years. Also, I gotta hand it to Dev. He has been touring like a madman, but he's also been touring with quite a diverse group of acts, which will only help his popularity.

If I'm shocked, it's because a Profound Lore band is on tour with some more well-known acts. But I think Atlas Moth are cool as hell, and it's cool that they're on this tour rather than some shit band Century Media throws out there.

Regardless, I wish I could see this show. It's too far away and in the middle of the week. Can't make it. :-/

If I'm shocked, it's because a Profound Lore band is on tour with some more well-known acts. But I think Atlas Moth are cool as hell, and it's cool that they're on this tour rather than some shit band Century Media throws out there.

Regardless, I wish I could see this show. It's too far away and in the middle of the week. Can't make it. :-/

I can't think of a single band on CM worse than The Atlas Moth.

I found An Ache for the Distance at a record shop in Kansas and thought it was cool...didn't know you guys would think otherwise. Oh well. Still, I'd listen to that record or see them live 100 times before I'd make myself go to see In This Moment (again) or iwrestledabearonce...*shudder*