Groove-oriented death metal

I tried getting into Monstrosity a while back. I downloaded Imperial Doom and Millenium (sic) after hearing Rise To Power. Wasn't impressed at all. I read plenty of good reviews but I dunno what it was but I just couldn't get into either release.

There's one Sinister song which rock my very anus, that song being "Art of The Damned".

Oceanic Motion said:
I tried getting into Monstrosity a while back. I downloaded Imperial Doom and Millenium (sic) after hearing Rise To Power. Wasn't impressed at all. I read plenty of good reviews but I dunno what it was but I just couldn't get into either release.

There's one Sinister song which rock my very anus, that song being "Art of The Damned".
Imperial Doom took some time to get into.....if you liked Rise to Power you should get In Dark Purity....they are quite similar

and the first three Sinister cds are all excellent

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No one but me will recommend Vomit Remnants. They're so awesome it's painful.

Ok, I'm a little confused :erk: , how can you not like Dying Fetus yet listen to Vomit Remnants...? Don't they sound alike...?

Good band recommendations though :headbang:

Although you could always throw in some SEVERE TORTURE, REGURGITATION, PATHOLOGY STENCH, DARK LEGION and HATE to the mix... :wave:

Spirit In Black said:
Imperial Doom took some time to get into.....if you liked Rise to Power you should get In Dark Purity....they are quite similar

and the first three Sinister cds are all excellent

"Millenium" and "In dark purity" is all I need from Monstrosity.

You also forgot to mention Sinister's most grooviest album..."Aggressive measures"

I just don't like them. I love most prog but for some reason hate Dream Theater. Same issure here. I love groovy DM but I don't like Dying Fetus.

Stop.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I just don't like them. I love most prog but for some reason hate Dream Theater. Same issure here. I love groovy DM but I don't like Dying Fetus.

Stop.

Ok, I'm just kidding around... :p