Gus G have a lookalike

GusG_Wannabe

Firekeeper Member (FFC)
Apr 15, 2007
Sweden
www.myspace.com
I ate at "Chaplin" yesterday, it's a pizza hut, the best here actually and there works a girls, about 28 year old. She newly won the title the europe's best pizzabaker! Her name is Tanja Tomic (there aren't any good pics on her at the net though =()
Anyway, I met her several times yesterday and DAMN she looked like gus, I first thought that it was him :rofl: NO differences really! a Gus in girl format, and when she said; bon apetit she did exactly that pose gus did on the video "making of allegiance" when gus Says: Hello Mr. Chong and plays on his guitar :rofl:

really no differences :O It was pretty cool :rofl: though she's from croatia but still :rofl:

haha wtf :rofl: I'm soon just 19 year old, you suggest I should bang a 28 year old lady? I don't even know her age, that was just a suggestion of mine :rofl: she's maybe older :/

I had a house party and one of my friends (he's 24) disappeared. I assumed he'd just gone home. At about 7am he comes back in and reveals that he's just slept with my neighbour downstairs from me (she's in her mid 40's!).

I was quite disgusted and to this day me and my neighbour haven't been able to look each other in the eye! Haha.

xx Kirsty

Psh, you Anglo-Saxons and Viking descendants (that's you Eddie, unless you didn't get it) complicate yourself so much.

Where I come from, if you find the person attractive, just go for it. She could be 25, 35 or 55 or heck, even 65. If it makes you happy, then there's a good reason to party afterwards :p Mwaha. OH YEAH!

Where is my Apollo lookalike? :(

I'm thinking Kate Moennig if she wasn't like 6 stone:

348190535_198ccd7eed.jpg

There is something about her that drives me crazy. So there must be similarities. Mainly the hair/eyeliner combo I'm thinking :lol:

shane4.jpg

xx Kirsty

Where I come from, if you find the person attractive, just go for it. She could be 25, 35 or 55 or heck, even 65. If it makes you happy, then there's a good reason to party afterwards :p Mwaha. OH YEAH!
I hear that :)

"a Gus in girl format" :lol:

Wait, I need to track down this making of Allegiance video...maybe I've seen it already, can't remember :D

well he looks a lot like gus -especially the hair- and even the clothes look like his, so he COULD be him! the only strange thing is the guitar model, i've never seen him play with it... so is he????

Yeah it's GusG. You can hide his eyes and you can hide his tattoos but you can't hide the bulge in his pants from Kirst-ehhh. :lol:

Yeah it's GusG. You can hide his eyes and you can hide his tattoos but you can't hide the bulge in his pants from Kirst-ehhh. :lol:

Hahaha!!! *rubs hands together*. OOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH!

Now now folks, let us be serious for a moment.....

seriousgusvk4.jpg

Can I just say, Gus, if you read this...I'm SO sorry. It's 5am. I'm mega bored. And you're lucky I chickened out of making the "CEILING GUS IS WATCHING YOU MASTURBATE" one I made earlier where I morphed your face into ceiling cat's face. It was Gus-Cat! You had whiskers and everything. It was beast :)

But yeah, Gus looks like he's DYING to laugh in that picture. He's all X| rather than XD :p

But yeah....I'm rambling.

xx Kirsty

He secretly practices brazilian jiu-jitsu and shotokan karate for when the day he has enough, he'll beat the living crap out of someone (or everyone!)... :lol:

Is there a Greek martial art? And no, naked wrestling doesn't count.