Gus has myspace finally.

Σοφία

Don't you love me.
Feb 15, 2007
LDN
www.myspace.com
www.myspace.com/gusGofficial

guuuus.jpg

but i really wanna see http://www.gus-g.com/ this finally done!!!

You can well tell that he was peer pressured into having one by Bob and Mark :p

Bob: "Oh my God man, you are SO behind with the times. Get a myspace. EVERYONE has one".
Gus: "Really?"
Mark: "Yeah man, you're totally NOT cool if you don't have one".
Gus: "...well...if it means I can be cool then fine. AND I'll get a better layout than both of you and show you up!"
Bob & Mark: "Noooooo!!! Our cool powers are fading!!!"

That's how I imagine it would have went anyway...

Damn me and my overactive imagination!!!!!! Gus...we know you're watching. WE KNOW.

xx Kirsty

Hi all,

thanx for your amazingly warm welcome on the myspace page.

I decided to do an "official" site thru myspace.com since the www.gus-g.com isnt getting very far.

Plus I wanted to have a place where people can check my gear, full discography, get latest updates on clinics, etc.

Thanx to all for your cool messages and love!

See u soon!
G.

Well he was indeed looking haha.

Great going for the myspace Gus! Maybe you can even tell us if you were indeed peer pressured by Bob and Mark... Or Kirsty's imagination is at an all-time high haha.

Well he was indeed looking haha.

Great going for the myspace Gus! Maybe you can even tell us if you were indeed peer pressured by Bob and Mark... Or Kirsty's imagination is at an all-time high haha.

Holy actual FUCK. He WAS watching...

I think I should take up clairvoyancy. So it must also be true (because my prediction that he was watching was correct) that he was indeed pressured to be cool by Bob and Mark.

Gus should post here more often :( We are indeed few, but we are an army. We are the Firewind Loyal. A band of fans so dedicated that although only few people post here. We are united by our love for Firewind. We're the regulars innit. Firewind Loyal for life.

As of today, July 17th at 02.56am (GMT) I am hereby creating the 'Firewind Loyal'. This concludes of such folk as myself, Sofia, Spike, Eddie, Han, Rory (though he's not been here for a while!), Dave (that hot Australian dude with the hair), Dani...I think we'll let Rick in too as he seems like a potential regular...and that's about ALL the regulars. POST MORE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FIREWIND LOYAL! RIGHT!

xx Kirsty

Holy actual FUCK. He WAS watching...

I think I should take up clairvoyancy. So it must also be true (because my prediction that he was watching was correct) that he was indeed pressured to be cool by Bob and Mark.

Gus should post here more often :( We are indeed few, but we are an army. We are the Firewind Loyal. A band of fans so dedicated that although only few people post here. We are united by our love for Firewind. We're the regulars innit. Firewind Loyal for life.

As of today, July 17th at 02.56am (GMT) I am hereby creating the 'Firewind Loyal'. This concludes of such folk as myself, Sofia, Spike, Eddie, Han, Rory (though he's not been here for a while!), Dave (that hot Australian dude with the hair), Dani...I think we'll let Rick in too as he seems like a potential regular...and that's about ALL the regulars. POST MORE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FIREWIND LOYAL! RIGHT!

xx Kirsty

hahahaha, you are unique Kirsty :worship: Is this a schism with the official fan club? Hahahaha.

Hi all,

thanx for your amazingly warm welcome on the myspace page.

I decided to do an "official" site thru myspace.com since the www.gus-g.com isnt getting very far.

Plus I wanted to have a place where people can check my gear, full discography, get latest updates on clinics, etc.

Thanx to all for your cool messages and love!

See u soon!
G.

gus i love you. we all fucking love you. your myspace is great. i hope gus-g.com will come soon!!!!! :lol:
σας αγαπώ

:lol: I sure am!

But nope, it's not a schism with the official fan club. You don't need to pay.

But I might make us all thongs and badges to wear and send you them in the post (for free of course :p )

That would be truly awesome.

xx Kirsty

You must ask Gus if he wants or has a Firewind thong :lol:

haha lol :rofl: send gus a firewind thong :) He would probably laugh :rofl: and stick a paper to it that greets from everyone on the firewind forum :rofl: Especially from sophia and Kirsty^^

He's your idol!!! More respect!!! :lol: but he'll get upset and he'll not write to us more....

Haha... :lol: but it has grace... :rolleyes:

Well, I threw a thong (a normal one) at him when he was onstage in April....he laughed lots and put it on the head of his guitar. Haha.

I might make him one...and send it to the Firekeepers address and ask Kostas (the fanclub founder) if he will pass it on to Gus :p Or I could just wait til next month and give him it when I see him at BOA. LOL. He has an awesome sense of humour (I remember talking to him in Nottingham at the aftershow about the misheard lyrics for Fucking Hostile). "WITH SAAAVLON!" I believe was the agreed favourite line :)

xx Kirsty