Hard Rock: 1990-2010 The Classics

Both Eden's Curse CDs were excellent and I'm looking forward to their new one due out next month. The new Mr Big is excellent, although I'm not sure if it'll have the staying power of the first two. If you like female-fronted bands I really enjoy Halestorm's debut.

I posted a thread on a band that would fit your fancy, however it got buried... KingGene just mentioned them... they are my #1 AOR/Melodic rock band right now.

H.e.a.T!!!!

and another great melodic rock band, Two of A Kind, with TWO female lead vocalists (how ironic!)

...and last but not least... two of the best projects backed by Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69)

Khymera

Place Vendome (feat. Micheal Kiske on vocals)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have the HEAT, Treat, and Eden's Curse cd's which are all good. Damn, that Michal Luppi project sound amazing! Since I heard him on the song "Two Versions of the Same" I always thought he would be great in a melodic rock project, but I did not know he was actually in one.

House Of Lords
The Poodles
Pretty Maids
Rough Cut
TEN
Balance of Power(Lance King Era)
Sybillia

I'll second the recommendation for Alter Bridge's "Blackbird" as well as their new one, "III".

Also, Winger's "Karma" was outstanding, and I actually enjoy the hell out of Daughtry's "Leave This Town" although the songs hit a range of styles and not *purely* hard rock.

Surprised I haven't seen any love for the band Takara. Thier debut Eternal Faith featured Jeff Scott Soto on Vocals and was brilliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucOfUPSgGZY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: