Hispanic metalheads; I love you!

ValfriVokal

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2010
Sweden
Not an intellegent thread. Sorry.
Yeah, just wanted to say I love spanish speaking metalheads and I need to befriend some more:headbang:

For the Hispanic metalheads...

For those that were eagerly awaiting the sequel to the first...um...okay...

So NOBODY here was looking forward to this. But I've posted it anyway for people to watch if they so wish.

Thanks in advance to those who do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking thnx
yes we fucking exist!, here in south america metal is fucking brutal... you must listen the chilean thrash metal bands, are fucking insane, also brasilian metal bands , from argentina 2!or see some concert in chile, argentina, mexico, etc, south america its nice!

but you guys most know this...in the country then I live the hate to other metal bands are a fucking war, because there are great metal bands and fucking posers and everyone know they..
FUCK YOU POSERS!! BE YOURSELF AND NOY A FUCKING IMITATION!!

watch this shit!!! look the fucking mosh pit!!I dont know how the fuck I still alive after that dude!!

PD: Thank you very much! metal rulez the fucking world and this brotherhood must be together, dosnt matter were the fuck we are from..thanx a lot!...and kill posers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brujeria...fucking grat.
from mexico I listen to strikemaster..but now are half/posers

Foget to say... SKULL(colombia)thrash speed

Anyone who thinks there's no good Hispanic metal needs to hear the Chilean doom band Mar de Grises.