How Many Of You Are Buying Their New CD?

no, from what I've read in interviews, they have holier-than-thou rockstar attitude. oh, and the music is boring.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
it is amusing sometimes when someone comes on here throughing tons of info on a band as if no one has ever heard of this band. I could see if it was a new band but Iced earth has been around for a while and most people know them and have decided if they like or hate them.
I, myself, am an Iced earth fan but am holding my breath about seeing them live as Jon has said that he might consider touring with a nu rock style band if it means getting played in front of more kids.

I don't see Schaffer doing something like that.

Anyways, the reason it is so descriptive is I posted it at a board where not too many people might've heard it, hence the different font as well. I just copied and pasted, what else would I do? Go back and edit? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I don't really care that Jon has that "holier than thou" attitude, I just like the music. If I chose all the music I listened to based on the personality/attitude of the artists, and whether or not they seem "real" or whatever, I'd have a pretty fucking short playlist in winamp right now. That said, I'm going to buy the new cd.