I came.

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
Holy fuck there are not words to describe how happy this makes me. Kalmah never disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you immensely, they're like CoB only without the disappointment.

Inb4 raging bodom fags.

But they're one of the best things to come from finland and actually stay consistantly badass in my opinion

Also

This whole album seems really promising actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be, yes. Kalmah, Bodom, Dark Tranquility, In Flames and At the Gates are really the only ones who stand out to me. Everyone else kinda gets lost to me. I suppose norther is alright too, but they don't really amaze me as much as those bands. I like bands that also incorporate folk stuff into it too though such as Equilibrium, Wintersun, and Ensiferum.

oh finally a kalmah album with a guitar tone that doesn't sound like fucking dog shit, i'll give it a listen

at first I wasn't digging this but after actually listening to it all the way through and not just checking out a couple random songs it's really hitting me. It's insanely heavy and brutal yet epic and melodic at the same time, pretty fucking good.

Definitely one of those albums you buy, unlike blooddrunk (i will promptly roll my eyes insincerely), because every song is awesome.

^honestly neither of those songs you just named really impressed me =/ They were good, yes, but not my favorites by far. For the revolution and the Black waltz weren't really very strong albums compared to 12 guage, atleast I don't think. They Will Return was my favorite until this came out running a good second.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think For the Revolution was bad by any means, I just like this better.