I want horror and gore! Post the best movies here!

Land of the dead was an over the top gorefest...kinda goofy, though.

*navel piercings....eeeeech

I actually hate watching gorey movies...sorry, mang.
"Cube" and John Carpenter's "The Thing" were pretty grisley. I liked those two.

Tempest said:
Ive been waiting for that for a while now, but still havent gotten to see it yet. Bozarth said it blew, but I'll go see it none the less.

i didnt say it completely sucked. it just really disappointed me. the hype was huge, and it didnt amaze me like Saw did

Bacchante said:
"Cube" .... pretty grisley
id say Cube is more about how people react under extreme stress rather than the gruesome deaths that they suffer....but as long as we're on that subject Battle Royale (also from japan, they have issues) is a pretty crazy movie, AND it has tons of hot japanese schoolgirl uniform action. and the DEATH!@#

About Faces of Death... it is faked.

They try to play it off as a snuff film, but in actuality there hasn't been a real TRUE snuff film ever commercially marketed. It would get rejected immediately from being put on store shelves if it were 100% real snuff.

Besides, seeing people die over and over again like that with no real plot line is pretty pointless.

cube was a great movie. Thanks to all of you for filling my blockbuster.com que today haha keep em coming.

Regarding Faces of Death. No not all of it is fake, or at least the ones I saw weren't. I first saw them in the 1980's and it showed a guy "splattered" on the sidewalk after jumping from a building commiting suicide. Also, one of the versions showed a woman actually getting hit by a train and a politician sticking a gun in his mouth and committing suicide at a new confrence. None of this was fake because the guy blew his brains out in front of his wife and friends. Gun in mouth then splat. Same with the woman getting hit by a train. Walked right into the train while other people where watching and it ripped her body in half. There is no way any of this shit was fake.

Suicide Club, and both battle royales. Unrated and all that shit. If you want a good ol gorefest, the japanese will show you a good time! (heh)

Wait, you said Lackluster, I mean Blockbuster, Online? You aren't going to find anything worth a shit there. They won't carry movies with extreme gore or violence unless the studios edit them down further. You better find yourself a different place to find true gore and horror.

My recommendations are Old Boy, and City of the Living Dead.

umm, i think all but one of the movies that were listed on this page were on blockbuster.com numb nuts

thanks for the recomendations. (both of which were on blockbuster.com)

Well enjoy your edited and censored films then, fuck face. I was just trying to give you a friendly warning. If that puts your panties in a bunch, by all means, order away.

ZANEX said:
Regarding Faces of Death. No not all of it is fake, or at least the ones I saw weren't. I first saw them in the 1980's and it showed a guy "splattered" on the sidewalk after jumping from a building commiting suicide. Also, one of the versions showed a woman actually getting hit by a train and a politician sticking a gun in his mouth and committing suicide at a new confrence. None of this was fake because the guy blew his brains out in front of his wife and friends. Gun in mouth then splat. Same with the woman getting hit by a train. Walked right into the train while other people where watching and it ripped her body in half. There is no way any of this shit was fake.

Yeah, i tend to think most are real, and some will be faked. Either way, its damn gory...and thats what the thread wanted :p