Icarus Witch

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Any other fans of this american 80s style power metal band? Listening to them, makes me hope that in the future ProgPower can support some of the smaller up and coming American metal bands. I know there are various other festivals that do that, but they don't have the set quality that PP does. I just think that osme of these American bands are good enough to stand up on the PP stage (though probably don't have the album sales), but need some help.

DarkTide said:
I like them as well ... thought Capture The Magic was a very fun disc. I think they'd be a nice pre part band. It helps also that they are from the USA .. Pennsylvania I believe.

Britt

Pittsburgh PA to be exact.

Buy the EP too...I love both of em equally...like a higher class Pharoah perhaps?The guitar interplay is pretty phenominal. Seeing them in Erie PA a week ago,I would have to say that they need to work on their stage presence a bit,but they were definitely tight.
I'd love to see them in Atlanta soon.....Glenn???

Yep been a fan for over a year. I think the EP is far superior than "Capture The Magic" though.

The cover songs always kick ass. My fav song is probably the re-recorded "Roses on white lace" (not the one on the EP the diff version with Michael Romeo on the Alice Cooper tribute CD), and Dragonryder.

Sentinel Steel has a rare Icarus Witch EP + New CD + bonus tracks edition for sale. I jumped all over it, and ordered it yesterday along with the new Mystic Prophecy Japan edition.