Infected Nation - Death Metal Cover

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com

Well yesterday I did a guitar pro tab of the song and usually I follow that with a cover. (That should be on Ultimate-Guitar soon for anybody who wants it). But i did the cover and it wasnt up to standard. So i stayed up last night and just about finished a death metal version of Infected Nations. I didnt want to do it the same after hearing what it did sound like. So now its like a Dismember song haha!

I supose this is my little thing for Mike. Maybe he would have buzzed from something like this? I hope so anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate. I hadnt done them for so long so it was nice to do again. I tried the early Carcass mix in the bit after the melodic part. So far im getting a few negative responses from this which is all fine with me if theres feedback, but there has been no feedback! So i get told its bad and just get left hanging!

Yeah, I've always thought Dan sounded like Karl Willetts mark 2 haha ...and Dan, if the people who say it's bad can't give you a reason, or even add anything constructive to their comment just ignore them!

Well one of em was in River Freshney so i just said straight up that his opinion doesnt count because he is in River Fresney. Such a shite band. But ive got some constructive stuff now which is nice. Its all just production matters though, i could easily redo it n get rid of those but i dont feel like redoing it right now.

Karl Willetts thinks i sounds like him too haha!