It's The Final Countdown!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Some of us will soon be leaving ground(literally) for PPUSA IX! Here's to safe travel for all attendees this year! See y'all in the ATL beginning Wednesday! Can't wait! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!!:worship:rock::kickass:

HELLS YES WE ARE READY!:heh: I WISH YOU SAFE TRAVEL AS WELL! HOPE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS THERE!
-KEEP IT MeTaL ! ! !
Although I am one of the "locals", as we say, I still have a short commute to the venue, so best travel wishes are certainly accepted and appreciated! Where are you departing from, BTW? Will you be at the C II C gig on Wednesday?

I know some people are already on the way...I know forum user Dr Metal is on his way. He stopped in my store (in Baltimore) on his way to Atlanta (from NJ) today to buy some CDs for the car, notably Tankard and Volbeat :headbang:

just an interesting little ProgPower happening to make my day more enjoyable.:headbang:

see you all in a few days!!!

The sad part is when I read the title of this topic, it reminded me of my birthday card that I just received.

My older brother (mind you, he's a whopping 51 years old!) bought me a card that when you opened it, it plays a few seconds of the Europe song "The Final Countdown". Yeah, fitting for a birthday card when you reach a certain magic age of (gasp) 39! :cry:

My older brother (mind you, he's a whopping 51 years old!) bought me a card that when you opened it, it plays a few seconds of the Europe song "The Final Countdown". Yeah, fitting for a birthday card when you reach a certain magic age of (gasp) 39! :cry:

Youngster!! Oh, and ignore the pm that I just sent you. I had my days mixed up. That sort of thing starts to happen when you get REALLY old. :p

I know some people are already on the way...I know forum user Dr Metal is on his way. He stopped in my store (in Baltimore) on his way to Atlanta (from NJ) today to buy some CDs for the car, notably Tankard and Volbeat :headbang:

just an interesting little ProgPower happening to make my day more enjoyable.:headbang:

Right on!:headbang:

TANKARD!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Lets rename Atlanta "Megatropolis" this weekend. RAWR

Now Playing: Iron Savior - FUCKING EVERYTHING.
You've got that right, man! Iron Savior is my IT band of this entire weekend! I've been wanting to see/hear them play live ever since their S/T debut disc was released!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:

Although I am one of the "locals", as we say, I still have a short commute to the venue, so best travel wishes are certainly accepted and appreciated! Where are you departing from, BTW? Will you be at the C II C gig on Wednesday?

My bro and I will be getting there on Thursday at around 4. we are coming from El Paso, TX. We are just hoping all goes well with the commute and all in Atlanta. All this just so we could see our favorite band (Iced Earth), and perhaps find some new favs. ... Friends as well! :loco: