Katatonia, STS and Orphaned Land tour dates!

ConnieOH

Metal Lover in Ohio
May 9, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
www.last.fm
Just got the following announement from Enterthevault.com. I loved Katatonia's TGCD album, but haven't bought the new one because it sounds much more mellow than TGCD, reminding me of Riverside, which is just too lowkey for me. I'm sure I'd still enjoy their show and would love to see OL again. I'm really glad to see OL on a tour like this - should be great exposure for them!

Katatonia have finally announced their return to North America.... Joining the band on the tour will be Swallow the Sun and Orphaned Land. As a part of their North American tour , Katatonia will offer special VIP Meet/ Greet tickets. All vip ticket holders will be admitted to the venue 1 hour before door time and will get a custom made poster from the venue signed by the band.

Dates are below and go onsale TODAY

Sept
8 Balt, MD Sonar
9 Phila, PA Trocadero
10 NYC, NY Grammercy Theatre
11 Worcester, Mass Palladium
12 Montreal, QC Petit Campus
13 Toronto, ONT Opera House
14 Cleveland, OH Peabodys
15 Detroit, MI Blondies
16 Milwaukee,WI The Rave
17 Chicago,IL Reggie’s Rock Club
18 St Paul , MN Station 4
19 off
20 off
21 Seattle, WA El Corazon
22 Vancouver , BC Rickshaw Theatre
23 Portland,OR Hawthorne Theater
24 SF,CA Thee Parkside
25 Santa Ana,CA Galaxy Theater
26 West Hollywood , CA Whiskey A Go Go
27 Mesa , Az U.B.’s
28 Tucson,AZ The Rock
29 off
30 Dallas, TX Trees
Oct
1 Austin, Tx EMO’S
2 Houston, TX Warsaw
3 off
4 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
5 Louisville, KY Uncle Pleasants
6 Raleigh, NC Volume 11
7 Springfield ,VA Jaxx

FUCK YEAH WHAT AN AWESOME TOUR!!!
NYC, for sure I'll be there!!!! Now I really don't feel that upset about missing ProgPower this year, lol.

Sign me up for this baby...schedule-wise it works great!!! ProgPower USA September 9-11...Katatonia & Orphaned Land September 17 at Reggie's in Chicago...don't get much better than that!!! Katatonia's Night is the New Day was my 2009 release of the year...by a wide margin. This is gonna be killer. :worship:

I deleted that e-mail without looking closely enough and totally missed Orphaned Land. Sucks is the NYC/MA dates fall during PP.

Yeah, the MA date is during ProgPower. Unfortuantely, I don't think I can make it to PP this year (though I want to see Tarot so badly). This, and Billy Idol the Tuesday after are awesome substitutes though. Awesome bill, too!

anybody knows if Orphaned Land will be playing with Katatonia?. i checked their website and is not dates in sep 2010

A lot of times there are delays on bands tour dates on their websites. This was just announced today, so I'm sure it will be fixed. Plus, it does say they're playing the US in September on their facebook.

I am psyched about this. Katatonia is a life list band for me to see. Interested in getting to know Swallow The Sun as well.