KEANU REEVES

Tony Stark

Mar 24, 2005
What a jerk. That pisses me off that he did those things at the show. Acting like he can just walk through someone as if they're not even there. What a dopey-faced piece of Hollywood shit :yuk: . Someone should have decked him....kung fu? I bet he's never even been in a fight let alone use it.....I'm sure he had some paid muscle hiding in the crowd watching his celebrity ass making sure he didn't get breathed on....what a fuck. Can you tell that I hate most celebrity scumbags? :D

Tony Stark said:
What a jerk. That pisses me off that he did those things at the show. Acting like he can just walk through someone as if they're not even there. What a dopey-faced piece of Hollywood shit :yuk: . Someone should have decked him....kung fu? I bet he's never even been in a fight let alone use it.....I'm sure he had some paid muscle hiding in the crowd watching his celebrity ass making sure he didn't get breathed on....what a fuck. Can you tell that I hate most celebrity scumbags? :D

if he'd done that to me kung fu or no kung fucking fu i would've kicked his ass

what a fucking jerk :err: :err:

( wait a quick impersonation)

NO CUZ I AM KEANU <MATRIX> SUPERMAN ....
I MEAN WHOAAAA DUDE I KNOW KUNG FU ,AND I GOT THIS LIKE BAND DAWGPARK
(dog star) AND I DO GAY ROLES LIKE MY OWN PRIVATE BUTT POTATOE ( my private idaho) :erk:

all this being done in the manner of stupidnes in either bill n ted movies

some how I can never see him playing anythng smart ( though I own all 3 matrix movies) and want to see CONSTANTINE ( I used to collect the comic,I know why hell wants him)

I thought that dude I was shoving around looked like Keanu Reeves; was that really one of the Wyld Stallyns on the floor at the HOB last night? What did he do to piss you off? He just seemed really wasted to me.
Anyway, whatever. Anthrax just kicked ass like no other band can, then or now.

OK, was he Bill or Ted?! I can never remember! All I do remember is thinking the other guy was way funnier!

I don't get the bagging on Keanu. (Granted I always have bagged on his acting) But, he was super cool to me and even let me get a pic with him. He was courteous and didn't seem like he was a pompus ass. So I really can't see him being a Dick! Now I am pissed because he was so cool that I can't bag on him anymore.

BTW/Buddy where did you go! I went to talk to Scott for you and when I came back you were gone. Did everything work out? I didn't see you upstairs.

wasnt really bagging on him, just suprised he was there

Im not in your area so i couldnt go, I just figured he was talking about some one that was there that looked like him,

but other then that ( you killed ted you mideivel dickweed)

I81B4U said:
I don't get the bagging on Keanu. (Granted I always have bagged on his acting) But, he was super cool to me and even let me get a pic with him. He was courteous and didn't seem like he was a pompus ass. So I really can't see him being a Dick! Now I am pissed because he was so cool that I can't bag on him anymore.

BTW/Buddy where did you go! I went to talk to Scott for you and when I came back you were gone. Did everything work out? I didn't see you upstairs.

Scotts the man, he hooked me up. Brents ok too..

what a load of garbage coming here complaining about keanu,if u had a problem personally fix it then and there,sure things woulda worked out fine,no point in complaining after the fact,sounds like green eyes to me.

i didnt know there were any rules about floor area,it aint a destinys child show.