Killers B's

ledthrax

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2005
Philly, PA
I replaced my stolen Attack of the Killer B's yesterday with a used copy from a store and come to find out that it is censored!! WTF is this crap?! I'm listening to the CD and hearing that any swears are cut out and Starin' Up a Posse isn't on there. This really burns me since the CD didn't say anything on it about being censored out. Now I gotta search to find an uncensored copy. :yuk:

Basses High said:
Thats a bit ironic when you consider that 'Startin' Up a Posse' is actually about censorship. :err:

Exactly my point. When I bought the CD I didn't even notice that Starin' Up a Posse wasn't on there. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it. At least I got the I'm the Man CD for $5.

Dude - I ordered it thru a CD club back in 96 or 97 and the same shit. Oh well I guess my son had to learn shit, fuck, piss, damn, sex, drugs etc. from the old man. :D

man that sucks, totally ruins the point .......isnt one of the reasons for that sort of thing is cos a lot of stores stateside wont stock stuff with swears in it?!?!

my cd of volume 8 is censored, it pisses me off every time i listen to it, i'd replace it, but fuck that album is hard to get hold of.........the threat is real ( but heavily censored)

lokey said:
man that sucks, totally ruins the point .......isnt one of the reasons for that sort of thing is cos a lot of stores stateside wont stock stuff with swears in it?!?!

my cd of volume 8 is censored, it pisses me off every time i listen to it, i'd replace it, but fuck that album is hard to get hold of.........the threat is real ( but heavily censored)
They did reissue V8 will the fucks in it - Killer CD. :D

I do seem to remember that a "clean" version existed; Columbia House had it at the time. It's always bothered me that Vol. 8 was censored, and I'm glad that the reissue has remedied that.

I picked up the reissue of Vol. 8 the day it came out and was suprised to find that it was not censored. It's nice hearing an artist's work in its original form and not have to deal with the gov't. removing a few "naughty" words.

I guess I'll just have to keep looking around to get another copy of Killer B's. Maybe I'll pick up the reissues of SOWN and 442 too while I'm at it. :headbang: