Labyrinth

Oh nice, and Roberto rejoined as well. Nice! I just hope they don't try to make a RTHD3 album. Try as I have, I didn't like the second one much.

Smirnoff on keys is also good news – he was a key songwriter on Vision Divine's best albums (Stream of Consciousness & The Perfect Machine). And it goes without saying that Macaluso is a great get as drummer.

Too bad about Sergio departing... He looked like everyone's favorite coke dealer and was a lot of fun to watch.

ITALY’S LABŸRINTH RETURN FROM HIATUS; ARCHITECTURE OF A GOD ALBUM DUE IN APRIL

"...After a seven year hiatus, Labÿrinth, the legendary Italian Metal band, will return with a brand new studio album, Architecture Of A God on April 21st...."

labyrinthalbumfeb.jpg

Labÿrinth lineup:

Roberto Tiranti - lead vocals
Olaf Thorsen - lead guitars
Andrea Cantarelli - lead guitars
Nik Mazzucconi - bass guitar
Oleg Smirnoff - keyboards
John Macaluso - drums

This sounds really good. I am sure it is one of the more "radio" friendly songs but it sounds really good. I like it.

Brand

Prefer the more melodic song over this one. Dig all of the solos on this particular song.

Brand

Had this on my want list for a while now, and got around to ordering it last week. It arrived yesterday and I have to say this is a monster of an album! I had always been a fan and thought these guys absolutely killed it a few years ago at PP. This one will definitely rank in my top albums of the year.