Laiho's new instructional DVD now available to pre-order...

<-Warheart->

† Fuck You Very Much †
Dec 24, 2005
England
...along with the Blooddrunk CD and a BD T-Shirt.

http://www.jsrdirect.com/bands/cob/

osz6dt.jpg
29xzwbp.jpg

2zecaae.jpg

of fucking course they split the dvd into two discs and sell them separatly.

Now i have no idea if the first one will even be worth buying

I'm not getting my hopes up about that DVD. I've never thought Alexi as a great teacher, though there might be one or two cool licks on that DVD.

I think Paul Gilbert's instructional videos are the shit though and that's where Alexi obviously has copied a lot of stuff.

i am being positive about this release *waits for the first reviews*
and that "The Ultimate COB Fan Bundle" is very tempting but the shirt is total meh. i would be cool if they would offer you to choose what shirt you want too downfall shirt would be the one for me

i am being positive about this release *waits for the first reviews*
and that "The Ultimate COB Fan Bundle" is very tempting but the shirt is total meh. i would be cool if they would offer you to choose what shirt you want too downfall shirt would be the one for me

Agreed about the shirt, but look at the price man! If I hadn't ordered already the BD CD I'd definitely go for it.

I'm not getting my hopes up about that DVD. I've never thought Alexi as a great teacher, though there might be one or two cool licks on that DVD.

I think Paul Gilbert's instructional videos are the shit though and that's where Alexi obviously has copied a lot of stuff.

Quoted for tr00th.:)