Meeting Bodom?

Bodomin jumalatar said:
If you want to meet the band, get there after the show, drunk, or with drink, and chocolates and fags and whatever, pretend you live on the street or something and they will invite you in for beer! lol
hahaha that would be something to try

I went out to eat at around 10 pm because the show ended around 9:45, coming back out to go to my car at around 11:30-12:00 and just ran into Bodom. They are really nice guys.

Bodomin jumalatar said:
If you want to meet the band, get there after the show, drunk, or with drink, and chocolates and fags and whatever, pretend you live on the street or something and they will invite you in for beer! lol
I alsoways look like I live on the street.

Peyton said:
when i met bodom Roope gave me a beer

i got free vodka orange stuff, and the openning band had already given me half a bottle of vodka so by the time bodom came out i was well wasted

they was hiding in their coach before they came out to sign i was so drunk i was singing "oops i did it again" really loud......... er as u do in such situations

^ты была на их концерте в ДК Горбунова? просто я там тоже была :)

espm1000 said:
I went out to eat at around 10 pm because the show ended around 9:45, coming back out to go to my car at around 11:30-12:00 and just ran into Bodom. They are really nice guys.

it took you 2 hours to eat?

:lol:
Seeing Bodom though must have been a great experience. As I hear, alot recommened to go and wait b4 show ended, but they ended up comming hours later....

Ok, now that that's done with, what about, say, during the Unholy Alliance tour, where Bodom, arn't headlining, and could have time to rest during Slayrs set?

Heh sorry to bring it back up, but in the Sacramento show, they came out 30 mins right after the show in the parking lot! Thats pretty fast! But thats what Ive been told by someone, I was stupid and didnt wait for them. Missed my chance to take a pic with COB =(

COB is just about the coolest band I've ever hungout with. They're so much fun,and incredibly nice. not snobby at all.

I met them Roope and Jaska in the underground part of a pub in London in January. It was a couple of hours before the gig and they were going there to have some food. I didn't want to disturb/piss them off, but I thought I'd go and say hi anyway, since they just walked into the same room we were sitting in. They seemed a little edgy, dunno why, but I definately wouldn't have gone to that pub to eat (too official and posh for me), I could imagine Henkka, Janne and Alexi going to somewhere like McDonalds before the gig.