Merry Christmas!

Originally posted by rahvin

the band - merry christmas dark tranquillity
and: fathervic, |ngenius, malveaux, atlantis, melancholia, phyre, phyros, villain, vultureculture, final_vision. undefined feelings of love coming your way. ;)

You guys all rule, this board rules, I rule, DT Rules, and most of all Speed Racer rules!

Originally posted by Hedon
Merry x-mas and a prosperous new year to all of you!

me thinks DT is the one that shall be haven a prosperous year eh? :D

Merry Christmas, |ngenius, you're my best one, my machote, my beloved, my treasure. Happy new year, |ngenius, the only one, the chupi of chupis, the... er... I think you all got the point... :loco:

Btw: |ngenius will improve his english this new year, I promise. He hates write english and express things like a fuckin' illiterate person. :mad:

don't worry |ngenius you express just as the average American
:p :p :p

(was joking, was joking, don't bash me!!!!!)

fathervic (who wants to reach rahvin's level at English knowledge!!!!)

Originally posted by |ngenius
Btw: |ngenius will improve his english this new year, I promise. He hates write english and express things like a fuckin' illiterate person. :mad:

oh, great! and for the sole purpose of complimenting himself over and over in a waaay more literate fashion. :D

Originally posted by FatherVic
fathervic (who wants to reach rahvin's level at English knowledge!!!!)

hey, no, wait a sec, i'm just your average american! or am i...? :confused:

rahvin.

rahvin, you take the average american, teach him some English and then refine it, develop it, give him some good vocabulary and the it comes out you!
except for the fact that you're Italian, and I can't imagine you talking English with the special and funny Italian accent, Ma que cosa've you done!!! XDDDDDDDDD

hehehehehe as ProPainers said once, The Truth Hurts my friend....guess how I felt when got told I was descendant from the ancient melons!

Originally posted by FatherVic
no, it's Englian, a dialect from the woods in old Venice!

Much worse...Lord Rahve lives in Turin (the land of black metallers and satanism, good wine and FIAT), and his italian is closer to a french-russian than the lovely latin sound.... Turin used to be the first capital of the Italian Kingdom (of loss), and the Kings used to have wonderful handle-moustaches...

Well, figure it our: our beloved Rahve featuring brown handle-moustaches and speaking a perfect brit-american-french-russian!

God bless Rahvin Vittorio Emanuele Filiberto X!!

God bless Rahvin Vittorio Emanuele Filiberto X!!

Now tell me this is not his (your rahvin) real name or I'll have no other option than fall into pieces of a masterlaugh in the right floor!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing of what she said is true, except perhaps the fact that i live in turin (it's hard to tell these days). and my first name is simply michele (one 'l', mind you). the other guy was a king here a while back, whereas i'm no king, i merely have been sent here from another system to enslave humankind and... mnh.. i wasn't supposed to say that. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
nothing of what she said is true, except perhaps the fact that i live in turin (it's hard to tell these days). and my first name is simply michele (one 'l', mind you). the other guy was a king here a while back, whereas i'm no king, i merely have been sent here from another system to enslave humankind and... mnh.. i wasn't supposed to say that. :p

rahvin.

Micke Vittorio Emanuele Filiberto ...sounds cool;)

@rahve: my full name is "atlantis-as-a-lover", mind you.

Oh, the ezboard's Atlantis1 was cool, too.

You can call me Leopoldina Margherita Genuflessa, and oh-why should you refer to me with your friends??????????