Metal Disney

As AngraRules pointed out, Disney World really is magical. As Joan hinted, it's magical because of the ridiculous amount of milfs walking about. Of course, the teacup ride made me just as excited as the hot mommies.

In response to Aeonic Slumber, I kind of get what you're saying, but I don't fully agree. Though some bands are merely adding the heaviness factor to silly pop tunes (Paragon's cover of "Larger Than Life," anyone?), there are others that are giving pop songs a unique twist. Some great examples are Angel Dust's take on Seal's "Killer," Dreamscape covering Ultravox's "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes," and Helloween digging into ABBA's "Lay All Your Love On Me." I don't think bands like the three I just mentioned are trying to cash in on a trend or be silly. In fact, I think they may just be helping metalheads notice what they think are well-written songs. On a final note, Heir Apparent beat Nevermore to the punch on "The Sounds Of Silence" years ago, and their version is much better.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert