Metal Survey!

SaraUBC

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi there,

We are researchers from the University of British Columbia (Canada) conducting a study on metal musicians. In the survey linked below, we will ask you about your favourite musicians. It’s a fun and interesting study, and should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. Thanks in advance for your participation, and please feel free to share with other metal fans!

Link to Survey: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06ssfxGEhZ7Kr7n

- BAR Lab research team, UBC

I stopped when they asked which band member of Amon Amarth was more attractive. Wtf is this survey.

Reactions: CiG
You weren't twigged to the "quality" with wording like "who do you think people will rate as more clever?"

Honestly we all know the term should be "more cleverer". We should expect more from a University.

I stopped when they asked which band member of Amon Amarth was more attractive. Wtf is this survey.
Yeah I thought it was a bit suss too. I got asked which Cannibal Corpse member was the most attractive.

Reactions: CiG
You weren't twigged to the "quality" with wording like "who do you think people will rate as more clever?"

Honestly we all know the term should be "more cleverer". We should expect more from a University.
Most cleverest.

Reactions: Slammed