MIDWEEK MAYHEM SURPRISE HEADLINER ANNOUNCED

On a Wednesday? Doubtful. However, I have no question it's going to sell out the smaller venue ...and very, very soon.

I'm also not sure if it would be a sellout in the main room on Wednesday. Quite honestly, I doubt anyone will say "I'd go see this show if it was in the main room, but refuse to do it upstairs."

I hope you're right about the sellout. :D

I'm also not sure if it would be a sellout in the main room on Wednesday.
Obviously, tastes vary. For me, it's on par with a number of the Friday and Saturday lineups of years past, save the number of bands.

Quite honestly, I doubt anyone will say "I'd go see this show if it was in the main room, but refuse to do it upstairs."
In some ways, it's more appealing. Clearly, the main room has the superior stage, sound, sight lines, etc. It's my favorite venue... period. But for those of us who have seen Evergrey and Voyager on the big stage a few times, seeing them in a more intimate setting has its advantages.

I'm glad this was announced when it was. I was very close to booking a flight a few days ago that would have come in too late to see the Wednesday show. Procrastination sometimes has it's benefits. Except in buying tickets, which I just did last night. I don't see tickets lasting very long now.

Thanks for the support, guys. I anticipate a sellout within the week or so if tickets keep moving the way they are.

Go tell your friends that coming in a day earlier will be worth it. :)

Obviously, tastes vary. For me, it's on par with a number of the Friday and Saturday lineups of years past, save the number of bands.

My comment isn't reflective of the lineup itself, but rather the day of the week it's scheduled on, considering what comes after, and the history of attendance. Asking people to take off Wed/Thu/Fri and possibly Monday is a lot. I think if this was on Thursday night, it would sell out the main stage stupidly easily. It'll probably draw a few extra folks out who wouldn't otherwise attend Wednesday (myself included) but, realistically, you're not going to have enough of a pool of regulars and locals to draw from to say it's going to sell out a 900 person venue.

Very cool addition to the lineup. It was a given that I was going regardless, but I apparently missed the original onsale announcement for the Wednesday night tickets, so this thread reminded me to get them.

Any idea yet about set times / lengths?

Milton had me sold at WHW, so as long as their set time doesn't suffer to accommodate another headliner, I'll be happy. Evergrey is awesome, but they aren't the main thing that's getting me to this show.

Fair warning folks, if you haven't snagged a ticket yet, you're probably going to want to pretty soon. We're about to run a pretty rad ad campaign and there's not a lot of tickets left to be had at this point to begin with. Goal is to sell this fucker out by March.

Hey all. If you have facebook, and want to help sell what few remaining tickets there are (seriously guys there isn't many left.. this ad campaign actually has done PRETTY well this past few days), would you RSVP to the Infinity Concerts event? The more people who RSVP, the more it'll pop up on someone's feed, the more exposure it'll get. We want to know everyone who's coming along for the wild ride. Also, please feel free to invite anyone who would be interested.

Don't have a facebook, don't feel like doing this? No biggie. :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/694290757346938/