look up and you can see a patch of sky:
img_1709.jpg

we have a breakroom where I heat my lunch, refill my water and get coffee:
img_1702.jpg

and the other place I spend my time, the server room:
img_1703.jpg

img_1704.jpg

yay! work!

I think I am bringing the camera to work tomorrow to get you even more depressed :)

I got a nice window, not a nice view though although I sometimes see ladies coming on their hotel balcony, and a plant in a HUGE cubicle.

dude is that a pool table!?

i'll bring in my camera either tomorrow or Monday and photograph my office! probably Monday, because I come in at 8am when no one else is around.

yes, that's a pool table from the dot-com heydays. now the room it's in is waaaay too small to play, but they still won't get rid of the damn thing. it's stupid.

there are a total of three people who work in the room and sometimes one or two more on busy days, but one of the guys works mostly nights. all those computers are mostly monitoring stations for all the audio and video streaming stuff I do. on a standard busy day there's usually around 9 or 10 going at once and the noise can be awful.

here's a view of my building from the back:
ba_reinventf014mac.jpg

we're the one that's covered in plastic
as you can see, there's a ton of construction going on and the whole building shakes like an earthquake all day long.

yay!

This is my building:

9.JPG

The entrance of my cube:

10.JPG

My workspace, you can clearly see that I am not the tidy-type:

11.JPG

Rest of my workspace

12.JPG

My Windows and plant :

13.JPG

Psychedelic view out my window:

14.JPG

Hotel next door from my window:

15.JPG

Where I get my coffee a few times a day:

16.JPG

I don't even have a voicemail. Although that has the advantages that somebody else takes messages when I don't answer. I would have liked to show the server rooms but alas, I am not allowed to, I can take the network down but the operations of the lottery is not something you can show to people. I probably can take a pic of our little lab later on the day....