Nevermore drop off Symphony X tour!?!?

the anticipation for a reason behind this madness is now going to be eating at me all day. I was so fucking excited for the two shows i was going to. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm so freaking sad about this. :cry: ..I may have stated that already.
We've already got a hotel and tickets to the Jaxx show (it was a present to my husband for his b-day)... I hope I can get a refund. OR I'm just taking off work and paying a lot of money to go 400 miles away just to get shit faced.:lol:

my fiance and I were thinking about going to the jaxx show as well...the plan was to see the Raleigh show then drive out and camp somewhere in Charlotte for that one too. my dreams are shattered. wahhh.
I'm already irritable from trying to quit smoking and my band breaking up, and now the most anticipated shows of the year for her and I are cancelled, I feel like taking a gun to the mall and robbing a hot topic for a megadeth shirt and a gift card. this week blows.

didnt think anyone cared...sorry, I'll be sure to run my life decisions by the board for approval before I do anything else. dicks, way to take a irrelevant detail from my post and start getting mean. oh wait, internet....thats right, nevermind, proceed.

I think it may just be this tour. I have it on good word that Nevermore will headline the U.S.A. in fall and winter. This is what I hear. I just hope you guys who are thinking it's the end are wrong. But I have thought for a few years now something is not clicking with this band.

I think it may just be this tour. I have it on good word that Nevermore will headline the U.S.A. in fall and winter. This is what I hear. I just hope you guys who are thinking it's the end are wrong. But I have thought for a few years now something is not clicking with this band.

Whatever. They're the first to admit they don't get along. From what has been said in the past, I don't think their in-fighting is strong enough to actually make them break up. They seem to be pretty professional despite their differences (and the occasional band member showing up drunk to a show, which indeed is a problem).