New Bloodbath Track - Unite in Pain

Please don't tell me you created a new thread before even bothering checking out the threads already in existance...
See this is why we do not like new people around here...

there should be only one Bloodbath related thread on this board.

Please don't tell me you created a new thread before even bothering checking out the threads already in existance...
See this is why we do not like new people around here...

I looked at all the thread titles on the front page and saw nothing about the new track. "Recording in January" did not jump out at me as the thread to read. It's a Bloodbath forum and this is a Bloodbath thread. Typically a new thread is created to signify a new topic. Deal with it.

Do you recommend everything related to Bloodbath be posted in the "Recording in January" thread until another Bloodbath record is released in 5 years?

Yea, so United in Pain is pretty awesome, except for the vocals which sound like beginner black metal talking vocals and come across as a practical joke.

I looked at all the thread titles on the front page and saw nothing about the new track. "Recording in January" did not jump out at me as the thread to read. It's a Bloodbath forum and this is a Bloodbath thread. Typically a new thread is created to signify a new topic. Deal with it.

Do you recommend everything related to Bloodbath be posted in the "Recording in January" thread until another Bloodbath record is released in 5 years?

Like I said you didn't bother to check out the threads at all....To actually check out the thread and not just read the title is demanding a bit too much I guess...

Like I said you didn't bother to check out the threads at all....

You got me there, man. I didn't read through 17 pages of "Recording in January?". I also haven't read through "Upcoming gigs you are going to" or "The cat thread", either.

To actually check out the thread and not just read the title is demanding a bit too much I guess...

Misusing ellipses and being passive aggressive are not very metal.

Just read the last page to see what people are talking about not just the title, Don't be lazy!

And for the record the cat thread is mandatory reading.....and yes I am an asshole....and we are not allowed to have threads about hot girls so don't even think about starting one! Girls starting threads about hot boys is for some unknown reason ok though...