New Helstar tune...

You can only embed the main url, not those that have the "featured" or any additional linkage afterward from a re-direct. If you go back and look at your original link url, you will see where I cut it off after the "o" and before the "&".

Alternately if you use the [youtube] tags you just take the video id, aka what comes after the whatch?v= and before any other linkages.

You can only embed the main url, not those that have the "featured" or any additional linkage afterward from a re-direct. If you go back and look at your original link url, you will see where I cut it off after the "o" and before the "&".

Ahhhh.... I see that now. Thanks.

Not that it's a bad quote, but the "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty" quote has been so fucking over-used in the metal scene, especially by thrash bands. I just roll my eyes at it now.

Not that it's a bad quote, but the "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty" quote has been so fucking over-used in the metal scene, especially by thrash bands. I just roll my eyes at it now.

I agree with you. But I didn't think the lyrics were too heavy handed on the political side.

Great live band too.
James always delivers....

I know there are many haters but Seven Witches' best albums are the ones with Rivera,
and that's a strong statement considering the vocalists who have gone through the ranks in 7W