New Jason Becker Tribute is OUT!!!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I grabbed mine at www.guitar9.com...

Entitled (of course) Warmth In The Wilderness II

This would be best described as an 'experimental' order on my part. Here are the other CD's I added to my order-

Jaye Foucher - Contagious Grooves
Ballurio - In The Machine & Spider Dance
Tony Macalpine - Violent Machine (don't know how I ended up missing this one...)
Marty Friedman - Dragon's Kiss (needed to replace my toasted copy)
They threw in Ken Burtch's EP as a bonus.

So many guitarists, so little time...

You should also check out Carina Alfie on guitar9. She's an amazing pint sized little guitarista from Argentina. Like a female Steve Vai! We did Becker Ola together on the first Jason Becker CD and I did some tracks on her upcoming release "Transmission". ;) Josephine also did a track on the Jason Becker CD, "Baby's On Fire" with the amazing Ray Luzier on drums!

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
You should also check out Carina Alfie on guitar9. She's an amazing pint sized little guitarista from Argentina. Like a female Steve Vai! We did Becker Ola together on the first Jason Becker CD and I did some tracks on her upcoming release "Transmission". ;) Josephine also did a track on the Jason Becker CD, "Baby's On Fire" with the amazing Ray Luzier on drums!

Gee Linda, you have all the fun!

Thanks Linda! Will do!
;)

Thanks Linda! Will do!
;)