New song/video posted on youtube.com

King Chaos said:
Did they play the dividing line at that show? :eek: ??? Anyone with info let me know.

And woah, cheers for posting this. The quality is real harsh, but some of the melody pokes through at times, and it doth please me.

i don't know the setlist, but i think the user made a mistake when he put the title on the video he uploaded. It says The Dividing Line, when you click on it it says Lethe, but the video in fact is Punish My Heaven. o_O

and the song sounds fun-fucking-tastic to me :D

wow hey thx for posting. as kc mentioned the sound is harsh(not so"good" as in the Blind at heart-bootleg) but understandable. interesting fast and hard song.the chorus is great.
I like niklas banging with his longer hair:headbang:

anyway now we know 2 new songs and both are more in the Character-style
I wonder how much and what the new(or old) elements will fit and be integrated into the entire album

W.O.W.

As Solefald said, we now have two new DT songs!!!

:headbang: :kickass: :) :headbang: :D :Spin: :headbang: :dopey: :tickled: :headbang:

Concerning the song, I must admit that at the beggining I felt my heart ache. I thought, what if I won't like DT anymore? I don't want that..., I don't want it to happen with like IF... .

And it didn't.

My heart still aches (I was scared, sue me), but as soon as I heard the song I thought:

FUCKING SHIT, THIS SONG IS GREAT!!!

Sorry for the nasty words, but there is no other way to express my feelings!!!

I'm so happy!!!

Thank you Martin B., Niklas, Michael, Anders, Martin H. and Mikael!!!

I love ye all.

You never cease to amaze me, you are really talented musicians.

The song is great, specially after 1:45. The choruses were pretty cool, at first I was like the riffs are getting a bit repetitive, but just in time they changed.

I feel the passion through the band:cry: (yeah Plinypoo that way too hehe), I'm so happy.

And I must admit I liked it more the 1st time I heard it than with Blind at Heart.

The solos are really cool, and as with Blind at Heart, definetly Character oriented style.

And the sound quality wasn't that bad, at least one could hear the solos hehe.

I love it, I really love it.

And Mikael said the release date is going to be April :) .

Thank you DT, thank you so very, very much.

WHERE DEATH IS MOST ALIVE!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

- Daniel "LBRH" Josephy H.

PS: Haha crazy japanese guy, he was on the stage and didn't hug any member! Jerk, if I had done that I would've hugged each member.

@lil' bloodred: I just can't find words to point out how amused I am by that over reaction. So DT played a new song... and there's a video clip where you can almost make out one or two rhythms... I find it hard to believe you could be so overwhelmed by the video that you feel the need to blow a chunky load all over the forum.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
What do ye mean by that hehe?

Hehe intruder :lol: ... .

Well, that one smiley really stands out from the others. :lol:
But then again, I really think that that smiley represents how you really look like when DT is mentioned. :D

King Chaos said:
@lil' bloodred: I just can't find words to point out how amused I am by that over reaction. So DT played a new song... and there's a video clip where you can almost make out one or two rhythms... I find it hard to believe you could be so overwhelmed by the video that you feel the need to blow a chunky load all over the forum.

:cry: but I am that overwhelmed! I mean, 'tis a freking new song of my favourite band, so why shouldn't I not be excited? I'd be weird if I didn't. You're weird :p .

@Rincwind: That may be either the white one or the pink one... . Heheh intruder hehe... :lol: . I don't know but that word really cracks me up.

I really love that new song, from what I've heard at least hehehe ! :)
April...hmm.... this is only 7 months ;)

Now this is more like it :) I can make out a lot more than I expected reading the comments, and I think its fucking great, especially the solo. I like it more than BAH