New Video for A Maddening Hue

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com

First single from the album "A Beautiful Winter" Created by mike Gill of Circumvisions productions Music written and arranged by Dan Robinson, lyrics by Dan Robinson and Katie Bunting produced by Dan Robinson. Violins performed by Andy Happle, Recorded at 6 Media productions by Dennis Carrol June through Oct 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
I am beginning to think that no one reads the sticky posts, I think I'll un stick them all.

But the last time I unstuck something, the post was missing when I searched for it.

Someone post your thought on the vid man.

Dan doesn't sing clean all the time because even a 20 person strong band wouldn't have enough personnel to put up with his temper tantrums when he thought he fucked up in practice.

Yeah. I so don't dig the CGI in this. It's like Last Starfighter with a better soundtrack.

Kleo, what CGI? You mean the subliminal images of you running around in SOB undies rubbing peanut butter on yourself? We didn't put that in man, I'm sorry, the director thought that in the end, it was just not right for the mood of the video :(

watch

Last edited by a moderator: