New Zero Hour Sample Smokes!

Thanks for posting the link. Sounds very promising. I love Metamorphosis and Temples of Avarice and Greed. The clip was short, but it certainly sounds like their keeping things in the same direction which is a good thing for me. No other band sounds like these guys IMO. They're the only technical metal band that has a vocalist I can stand to listen to. I love the ZH frontman. Without him, I don't know if I would enjoy ZH as much as I do.

Must...have....it....now...

Oh I can't wait... ZH shows that they still have a lot to offer to the progressive metal world... I can't wait !!!!!

Want to thank everyone for the kind words towards the ZH clip, YOU ALL RULE!!!

We are getting close to finishing "De-Evolution" and can't wait to have it out for you. THe CD will get done this year but it wont be out til early 2005 because we want our label to promote it propperly.

\m/

Jasun/ZH

Erik has other projects, but I don't believe any are metal at all or even really close to metal. They might be classified as prog, but not at all metal, maybe alternative-prog. There are some links, just can't remember em right now. I have some of his songs from other projects downloaded somewhere. Like I said, not metal though.