No Kayo Dot for me today

The Dope

Hi.
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
A few hours ago I went to the closest music store, which I assumed might have Choirs of the Eye in stock, but.... no. I asked the guy who works there and he looked it up for me and said "it says we're supposed to get it in, but there's no record of it being here yet. Maybe they pushed back the release date."

I assured him they did not, and then I put in a special order, so hopefully it'll be in my possession in a few short days. Currently, I'm slightly unhappy.

well shitballs, they just sent an e-mail saying it'll ship on thursday. guess saturday or monday it'll be here...

my friend asked me if i knew who kayo dot was as she's working in a record store and mentioned it came in. i was like 'who DOESNT KNOW WHO THAT IS CHRIST' and so she was like 'yea i guess i should get it...'

SOLD

I know 4 people here that listen to you guys...and when we talk about you in groups of less l337 metal people they think we are making up bands to try and sound cool.

I am having all sorts of trouble locating it, at a reasonable price that is. My local stores try to charge me between 27 anf 29$ for it. I am trying to find something online that would work but still no cigar. Tzadik haven't updated their online store, Downtown Music Gallery has it but their fax seem fucked up.. Everything is going so well...

FuSoYa said:
we appreciate the effort, mindspell. have you tried writing to tzadik@tzadik.com and aksing about it? It might give them a kick in the pants to update their site more often too. The September releases aren't even up yet. :/
I emailed, the mail was forwarded directly to Downtown Music Gallery... The problem is the DTMG doesn't have a secure shopping cart on their website, they want you to send credit card info by email, something I just won't do (it would be pretty dumb as I work as a computer security consultant) and as I said their fax didn't work tonight. I'll give them a call tomorrow because there is a couple of other Tzadik release I want with that order, one that is only available with them.