Off Topic Thread

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
Since I am a lazy fuck, instead of posting an "O/T" thread for everything that's off topic I invite you to join me in my "O/T" thread. Post anything off topic and in turn, whatever you want to respond to - well you just go ahead and quote that bastad and post away!

Today I spent too much money on cool shit.

21 Jump St. season 2 DVD box set
Rambo Trilogy box set
Stan Lees Striperella season 1 DVD box set:Spin:
Dead Alive unrated cut DVD:headbang:
Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb xbox
The Tick complete series DVD box set
Delta Delta Die! w/ Julie Straino_O
Reserved a PSP:Smug:

Also I looked into buying a 1988 Ford Ranger ext. cab 4x4. Orange w/ navy interior, six inch lift kit w/ 18 inch Mickey Thompson mud terrains:worship:

If I buy that I'm gonna airbrush the 'Peace Sells' album cover on the hood, just cuz I fuckin' can!

GregadetH said:
If I buy that I'm gonna airbrush the 'Peace Sells' album cover on the hood, just cuz I fuckin' can!

Do they issue "White trash membership cards" with that?? Just kidding! Peace Sells is a classic and you're a cool white trash... I mean guy. Hehe..

Off topic, eh?
I'm thinking of selling my two electric guitars (beginner guitars) and buy a "real" one such as a used Strat... Should I do it???

mentalmeltdown said:
Do they issue "White trash membership cards" with that?? Just kidding! Peace Sells is a classic and you're a cool white trash... I mean guy. Hehe..

At least he isn't painting get-r-done on it. I'm getting real sick of that phrase

Thanks for the advice. I'll do it!

Another off topic:
Who has hairier body: Scott Ian or Robin Williams?
I heard they were both approached to play the part of the bear in that lousy Anthony Hopkins/Alec Baldwin movie...

mentalmeltdown said:
Thanks for the advice. I'll do it!

Another off topic:
Who has hairier body: Scott Ian or Robin Williams?
I heard they were both approached to play the part of the bear in that lousy Anthony Hopkins/Alec Baldwin movie...

Ian.

...and by typing "another off topic" you have defeated the purpose of this entire thread.:erk:

21 Jump street :lol: You're making me older Greg.

Off Topic took the day, off.

2 weeks ago I buy a battery at Kragen for my 1997 Plymouth Breeze famiy sedan - like a dumb ass I forgot the battery is in a compartment not right next to the radiator and I had just jump started it the day before I bought the battery. now I'm straining my brain because I don't have a manual to firgure out where the battery is :Spin:

Dragons_Kin said:
At least he isn't painting get-r-done on it. I'm getting real sick of that phrase

That's funny, this guy comes to my club about twice a week in a big ass raised truck has GIT-R-DONE in huge letters across the front, i tease him all the time....what a dumbass

octane said:
That's funny, this guy comes to my club about twice a week in a big ass raised truck has GIT-R-DONE in huge letters across the front, i tease him all the time....what a dumbass

Please slash his tires.

Anyone diggin Unwritten Law?? That band is actually good. I got into them around 2002 when they hit big with "Elva". Their 1998 self-titled album is actually their best. "California Sky" is one of the best skate-punk songs of all time.

Would there by any interest in a Q&A thread in this forum? They have them in some of the other UM forums, but I didn't want to just go ahead and start one when there's already a lot of off-topic clutter on this board as it is.