Okay guys I saw Anthrax Tonight!

Just signed into the BBS and was upstairs at the thrax gig in the armadillo. Got a crackin view of charlies drummin. I feckin enjoyed every minute. I was in notches when they played they blues brothers snippet though. The only shit thing was the sound got mucked up a couple of times with the vocals. I thought the reason why the gig was in the armadillo was because of some ideal home exhibition in the main building.

I unfortunately wont be in the country for the next one :-( But I am sure the rest of the crew will, they have high heights to live up to now!!!! Mon the Anthrax.

Maybe I will make it a regular thing at gigs to shout such things, you'll hear me at Killswitch Engage and Disturbed

Originally posted by Pitstarter
Anyone want to make up some 'MON THE ANTHRAX tee's for the gig next year ;)

I'd wear one!

Think this needs to be a during gig battlecry!

I'll do it!!!! You'll know me at the next gig then - the guy with the "Mon the Anthrax" t-shirt.

If u see me there come up and ask for a t-shirt, I'll pop a few extra in my pocket.

Battlecry? Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss. Has to be done. Could start a world-wide trend (that wont sound quite right anywhere outside Glasgow, but what the hey.)

Heh!

I was the one at Anthrax wearing the Cantrell T shirt, I think I was the only one in the building so should have been easy to spot!

Killswitch Engage/36 Crazyfists/Five Point O (what a lineup!) are playing the Cathouse (Which will be heaving) on the 22nd of November. We have an interview with KIllswitch :)

If you have Mon the Anthrax shirts I will be up for one! It could be a worldwide trend as I will be living in the US soon!

Never been to a gig in the QMU, been to a few of the Bedlam goth nights, much fun and drinking to be done!

Friends sis getting guest list for us, if she can wangle it, so getting shouldn't be a problem (famous last words), just don't know when it is! We just said yes when asked if we wanted in!

And as a side note, anyone going to the Road Rage tour at the Catty on Nov 22nd, get our fingers out and get tickets soon! Tickets need to be reserved now, and get them later, partner went to buy some today and was tols she had to reserve them now.

You have been warned!

Howdy Y'all! I've just registered to say that while the Armadillo is a nice wee hall Anthrax & Motorhead (but particularly Anthrax) need to be in a standing room only hall like the Barras or the Garage. Nice comfy seats though.

The only time I've moved as little at a Thrax gig was back in the old days the last tour for "Euphoria" when I swear it was over 100 degrees in the Barras, a very hot June(?) night?

Looking forward to next year now I am, Yes?

Me, Again

I was up the back in row W. I seem to remember the drums, I think missing at the start of Among the Living and no vocals at one point too. I've seen this mob three times before and that side of the sound was always fine.

I know the Barras sound's crap but I don't think Anthrax got the best sound deal on the night. it was definitely louder for Motorhead, but then they're Motorhead. WHAT?